Mirko Vučinić (92 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Pasquato won't remain with us when the season starts. He'll be loaned/co-owned somewhere to gain more experience.

Jul 22, 2011
“A few articles came out linking me with Juventus,” Vucinic told Tuttosport. “That’s when Savicevic called me.

“He told me that if I had the chance to join Juventus then I should immediately accept. He stated that there was nothing to think about because Juve are Juve.”

“It’s not important who scores the goals, it is important that goals are scored so that the team can win,” he continued.

“I also played wide at Roma and I don’t think any wide attacker scored as many goals as me last season. I got 10 in the League which wasn’t little.

“Anyway, let’s talk about it again after I have played as a centre-forward.”

“There is a tranquillity here that was not present at Roma,” he continued. “Someone can have a strong character, but the every day stress of life in Rome can affect performances.

“Now I’ve joined a great club and signing for a word class outfit like this is obviously going to make you feel happy.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Unless we start maintain possession better and stop the damn long balls from the back we will struggle because whoever players winger, if they are too far up to help in defense then our full backs will eventually concede.

We need to fix this possession issue.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Unless we start maintain possession better and stop the damn long balls from the back we will struggle because whoever players winger, if they are too far up to help in defense then our full backs will eventually concede.

We need to fix this possession issue.
Agreed but this is not a easy or a quick fix. Your talking about changing to a totally different system to which Juve has never been known for and to take the fact Italian players are not known for. Prandelli is trying to change it for the national team and Conte is too so its good to see a chance in italian tactics but its going to take a long time unless we all of a sudden purchase a shit load of Spanish players who are accustomed to that style of play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)