Mirko Vučinić (160 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's been a Cappocannoniere for 2 seasons in a row. That tops Mirko. Not that I don't like him but we haven't significantly upgraded our forward line.
Toni was too, yet he blows. Di Natale is a small team player and he'd never achieve as much in any other top team, he doesn't even have balls to move from Udine, he's just a pussy. What Vucinic does on the pitch is something that Di Natale has never done nor he will in the future. His technique and ball control are far superior and he's much faster too. Comparing goals between the two of them is kinda silly, since Vucinic was playing in 4-2-3-1 on the left side.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can rate Toto by what he doesn't do in the national team rather can only do at Udinese. He can't step up in a big setting.

Jul 2, 2006
I was impressed with him in 2004/2005. Though he is not young anymore, he is a good addition for 15 million €. What really piss me off is that Marotta the terrorist mentioned Aguero's name but we ended up with Vucinic.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
turk, before we hate on marotta about Kun let's see what else he does before august 31st.

Reserve your hate for the real haters. :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Toni was too, yet he blows. Di Natale is a small team player and he'd never achieve as much in any other top team, he doesn't even have balls to move from Udine, he's just a pussy. What Vucinic does on the pitch is something that Di Natale has never done nor he will in the future. His technique and ball control are far superior and he's much faster too. Comparing goals between the two of them is kinda silly, since Vucinic was playing in 4-2-3-1 on the left side.
Toni blows, that's true. But no way is Vucinic superior to Di Natale in anything. Di Natale might have stayed at Udine because he feels good there and loves the club. You know, I watched him live in Udine twice. ;)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I remember back when we were linked with Rossi and Aguero, it was mentioned that Vucinic could still come irregardless if we sign the SS or not. We might sign Rossi by the end of the window and have Vucinic on the wings. Just have to wait till end of the window.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'd love to have Rossi here. We need all the quality we can have. With Vucinic, Vidal and Rossi this season, we could add one or two quality players every summer and end up with a great squad. As long as we don't sign guys like Pepe all the time I'm fine..

Vucinic - Rossi - Krasic

Or..

Rossi - Matri

Vucinic - Vidal - Pirlo - Krasic

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
We shouldn't buy Rossi now anyway, our forward line can score goals. We're just missing a LW, let's focus on that.

Vucinic as a second striker with Matri or Quag upfront is actually pretty good. What do you guys think ?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Capable of superb goals:

and awful misses:

But a good price for a player who can make a goal out of nothing and gives us pace for counters.

Now for a left winger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)