Mirko Vučinić (32 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You can have di natale for maximum of 2 seasons, thats maybe ok for you. And di natale dont want juve, and mirko does.
I don't think he will shine this season , he is good player but not class , he is finished .
He was in good form , form it's something temporary he isn't like ADP who has class wich is permanent .

I would love to have someone like Aguero , but since we don't have chances on them i'm ok with Mirko :heart:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I thought most of the people wanted a player who knows how to play the ball, has flair and excellent technique can beat his man and can create stuff from nothing. While he isn't the best in the world in these aspect, but he certainly is very promising with the squad we have right now.

I personally am very excited about this transfer, can't wait for him to show that little bit of magic we all been waiting for. After all one player (DP) isn't enough for me, i want more ball wizards in the team :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I thought most of the people wanted a player who knows how to play the ball, has flair and excellent technique can beat his man and can create stuff from nothing. While he isn't the best in the world in these aspect, but he certainly is very promising with the squad we have right now.

I personally am very excited about this transfer, can't wait for him to show that little bit of magic we all been waiting for. After all one player (DP) isn't enough for me, i want more ball wizards in the team :)
personally, I can't wait to see him as krasic link up. Excited to see his movements and how pirlo will be able to connect too.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #112
    Sometimes watching Del Piero it's sad that noone understands his brilliance. I think Vucinic could work well with the captain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)