Mirko Vučinić (5 Viewers)

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
I think somebody dropped their medicine?

;)
You either have problem with reading or don't know what finishing is. Read carefully once again. As for finishing and composure, his own grandma would score in the situations he managed to screw up for Roma, it's a fact and better for you to be ready for it, just like Roma fans accepted that because of his other skills. And once again it's up to him, not you, to prove me wrong, I really wish he can make me look like an idiot in few months.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
You either have problem with reading or don't know what finishing is. Read carefully once again. As for finishing and composure, his own grandma would score in the situations he managed to screw up for Roma, it's a fact and better for you to be ready for it, just like Roma fans accepted that because of his other skills. And once again it's up to him, not you, to prove me wrong, I really wish he can make me look like an idiot in few months.
But your basic argument is that Vucinic is a poor man's Iaquinta, is that correct?

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
So your saying Iaquinta is a better finisher than Vucinic?
I'm saying that Vucinic is a poor finisher who can piss us off in the least expected moment. Iaquinta's finishing is just an exaggerated example to illustrate it* ;)

* because he was the one to piss me off regularly. And no, I wouldn't pick Iaq over Vucinic, I'm not insane.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm saying that Vucinic is a poor finisher who can piss us off in the least expected moment. Iaquinta's finishing is just an exaggerated example to illustrate it ;)
fair enough :tup:

I'd still pick Mirko over Iaquinta every time personally.

Speaking of Iaquinta, has he recovered from his injury yet, and how long before we can put him in a box outside Galileo Ferraris with a sign reading ''free to good home'' on it?

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #79
    Dejan Savicevic: "Vucinic is one of the top 5-6 strikers in the world. He could go to Chelsea or Manchester United, but in the end did well to choose Juve, so he can get back to winning. Like all greats he has that special something"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)