Mirko Vučinić (44 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We're going to bench, or even worse, sell Vidal??
Even though they are drooling/will drool for that, i hope Conte will decide whats best for the team and be successful enough to impose his will.
But deep inside i know its inevitable, as we did the same to Tiago, Diego, Melo and soon to Krasic.
When Vidal wont be extraordinary and fresh, the need to acquire a new CM, preferably Italian, will rise again and swallow him.
We have seen it far too many times, i pray we wont see it again, but after everything i ve seen, i prepared for this!
It makes no sense for the two us, but this is what Ital-Juve is...

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,865
    Lichtsteiner will be sold in January if he doesn't change his nationality to Italian and wins a place at the national team.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Even though they are drooling/will drool for that, i hope Conte will decide whats best for the team and be successful enough to impose his will.
    But deep inside i know its inevitable, as we did the same to Tiago, Diego, Melo and soon to Krasic.
    When Vidal wont be extraordinary and fresh, the need to acquire a new CM, preferably Italian, will rise again and swallow him.
    We have seen it far too many times, i pray we wont see it again, but after everything i ve seen, i prepared for this!
    You make some good posts, but man oh man some time you are so way out there that one can just laugh out loud.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    They are drolling onver the all Italian attack of Matri Borriello Quaq atm...
    With Marchisio Pirlo Pepe or Montolivo at their back, they only foreigner would be Licht.
    Forget the bench for Vidal, obviously we have to sell him to make room for Floro Flores. Our evil plans call for getting rid of Licht too. We have Marco Motta after all, he's so Italian he bathes in marinara sauce. :rolleyes:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)