Mirko Vučinić (3 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I don't understand the sudden interest in Elia. I'd still start Pepe ahead of him. Quag instead of Matri because Matri is not given enough goal opportunities with Mirko out. One of Esti/Giac for the left. Not a fantastic top three of course, I'd rather we play a 4-4-2 with Del Piero and Quag as the attacking due.

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
I don't understand the sudden interest in Elia. I'd still start Pepe ahead of him. Quag instead of Matri because Matri is not given enough goal opportunities with Mirko out. One of Esti/Giac for the left. Not a fantastic top three of course, I'd rather we play a 4-4-2 with Del Piero and Quag as the attacking due.
Spot on.
Elia hasn't done anything to warrant a starting position yet.
Delps and Quags to start. Matri has been starting far too long, and might be losing motivation. Give him something to think about.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Elia is far more technical which is vital for an attacking player. Pepe played bad and wasted some really good chances in the last match, arguably costing us two points. It's time to give Elia more chance to prove himself in the match, given that in the last two matches he did well as a late sub.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, lazy inconsistent and doesnt score enough, but maaaaaaaaaaan is he missed badly. You can see it clearly with Marchisio's offensive runs with Vuci not there, they arent simply happening with no playmate.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
When Mirco gets back, i would really like us to try the Vucinic Matri Quaq trident, just for once!
Creativity, speed and finishing, this should be an overkill vs the weakest teams and could further boost the spectacle.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
When Mirco gets back, i would really like us to try the Vucinic Matri Quaq trident, just for once!
Creativity, speed and finishing, this should be an overkill vs the weakest teams and could further boost the spectacle.
Worth a try why not...

I am just concerned that 2 of the 3 players you mentioned are Italien...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)