Mirko Vučinić (5 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I would do the same.

man just imgine that after months of being banging cheap hookers and a golddigger Ugly GF , suddenly u are invited to an orgy with Scarlet Johanson, Federica Nargi, Katy Perry and Sasha Grey is in love with you, getting a raging boner more devastating than a meteorstorm.......... then out of nothing ur told something like "No way son, the hookers will be mad about this, and ur good for nothing girlfriend too, oh and also forget about that sasha too.".

I would cut my dong in pieces just by pure rage and would prefer to eat poo before going back to those holes!.
:lol: :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
i now like guarin no matter what happens. he has looked like one of the few inter players really WANTING to win matches, and with this move he can finally taste winning.

Jul 20, 2012
I would do the same.

man just imgine that after months of being banging cheap hookers and a golddigger Ugly GF , suddenly u are invited to an orgy with Scarlet Johanson, Federica Nargi, Katy Perry and Sasha Grey is in love with you, getting a raging boner more devastating than a meteorstorm.......... then out of nothing ur told something like "No way son, the hookers will be mad about this, and ur good for nothing girlfriend too, oh and also forget about that sasha .".

I would cut my dong in pieces just by pure rage and would prefer to eat poo before going back to those holes!.
Dat comparsion. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)