Mirko Vučinić (271 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Was a clear penalty to me, even if it was a light foul. I'd expect one to be given against us as well, if we'd be "defending" like that.
Interesting that you say that, since you always try to be objective. I still don't think it was a penalty and if it was a foul it was super light one max. Anyway, everything is good that has a good ending :D

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Wish Vucinic will always play like yesterday, didn't hold to the ball too much, great in the build up. I love how he shrug the defenders like there was no one behind him.

Hopefully he'll return to his best, we need him.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Hardly a penalty for Vucinic. There is only slight contact from Cahill on Vucinic and Vucinic just allow himself to free fall. Vucinic seems disappointed with the referee's decision and Cahill lifted him up like saying "Come on we know the rules"

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hmmm, seems like I'm pretty much by myself with this opinion.

Odd, the guy commentating the game & the guests in the studio all seemed to agree it was a straightforwaed penalty. Regardless of how light the actual foul was. And they really weren't pro Juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Odd, the guy commentating the game & the guests in the studio all seemed to agree it was a straightforwaed penalty. Regardless of how light the actual foul was. And they really weren't pro Juve.
Was he waving his hands about while this played in the corner of the screen at the time?

May 22, 2007

You're not.

Replay showed Cahill with both hands on him.

Pretty impossible to determine whether it was sufficient enough to bring him down or a dive though, but it is the sort that you've seen given quite often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 271)