Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where dem Marotta haters and trolls at now? :beppe: done fucked you all again. How does the long, hard, dick of Beppe's brilliance feel?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :heart:
Didn't think there were any left? Thought they all died out in the Cronios Wars?
You missed last seasons transfer session here? :D
The leader of Cronios Tribe is still alive and waiting.
Still waiting for Turk to tell us Marotta should be in jail.

The Cronios Wars might be history now but the Turk-peloponnesian war rages on.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What a signing. Perfect in every respect. Age, talent, experience; profile. We are a big boy club again.
I think the only big player who plies his trade in Italy and doesn't play at Juve is probably Higuain. Won't consider Hamsik coz our mids are better than him.

The 20% cut to Pjanic is noted on his official contract, it isn't BS.

However like most said it'll be incorporated into his wages.
It still is a cut in a sense. Because we are paying zPjanic 4.5-5m in salary, so that 1.5m increment effectively sounds like the the 20% from the clause over a 5 year contract, but it really is what we would pay him anyway as a raise when joining us. So I do think we could make a case for him waiving off the 20% or making the 20% in wages which means we are paying him the same AS Roma plus the clause money.

Exactly, they are terrified of their own fans. And the Romanisti should continue to be critical of their club's management, the likes of Sabatini etc brought the FFP issues on them in the first place, and it has now damaged their ability to hold onto important players.

Their posturing with the Iturbe signing has come back to haunt them. Roma can only go down the table.
It's unfortunate but that is the reality for all clubs that are not Juventus in the Serie a because of how poorly structured the league is.

Imagine what Conte must be thinking right now. What a squad we have and look at Chelsea :lol:
It's definitely crossed his mind but I think he's fine where he is, because of the control he will have on Chelsea transfers.

All I can say guys, its a great time to be a Juve fan. As long as no one big leaves like Pogba (won't be good if Morata leaves but I trust Marotta would do something good with the cash) - potentially it could be the strongest Juve side we have seen at least in a very long time especially as I have confidence in Allegri.
Good times for a great club.

Great news today. Really great.
You made it happen in Roma mate.

They're wasting one of the best chances they'll have of securing themselves as a big Serie A team for years after a very strong start to their project. Maybe lets see what they can do with this money, but I see patterns of poor decisions, and they even had to let their own youth product in Romagnoli take the step down to Milan. A player they could have used so badly.

As long as Totti gets a renewal though, (almost) everyone is happy....
Romagnoli was a shocking loss actually. Roma in fact would be the kind of team that would benefit from the HG rule coz of the talent that comes thru their system, probably more frequently than any other team in the country.

Agreed. Potentially the biggest name we've signed for 10 years! This is a player of the highest level. He could've gone anywhere and become a starter. What I really enjoy as well is the fact that he chose us over the Chelsea, United and Barcelona. The very same as Dybala last year - Juve being the first choice destination is something that really infuse me with enthusiasm of a player
Dybala would be the biggest name we have signed in a decade or Pogba if it's about talent. Also not to take anything away from such a grata signing, but the likes of Dhbala and Pjanic were based in Italy helped our cause. You would see the real fix, when similar players move leagues to join us. That's when our brand will have gone beyond Italy in the truest sense. Ironically these signings will help us ge there sooner.

If you were talking about established names and not explosive talent, then I think Tevez and Pirlo would be right up there too.

If this is true it just keeps getting better and better. Use the 25 mio saved on Penardi and buy Black Jesus. Keep Morata and loan Kovacic. Sell the surpluse and close the mercato.
What does it say?

I believe those sources.
Fuck it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh you do ? Thought you were Italien catholic or something :D
It's complicated.

I'm technically non-denominational but I practice because my wife is Muslim so I support her. I never liked giving myself a title on religion. I believe, that's all. :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Why do you hate Pjanic so much?
Balkan stuff?
Nah not at all. Ive followed him with the NT and in Roma and all i can say is that his mentality is exactly what is wrong with the Balkan mentality. Confident, a lot of talk and more than enough talent to back it up. But when it is time to perform complacency just takes over. In other words, not what I want our one big addition to be all about, as our current batch of players is capable of winning it all if the weather is fair. We need a playmaker with the quality that left with Vidal and which is withering with a declining Licht.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If there's a softness/complacency problem, that can be fixed by the veterans like Gigi, Patrice, Barza.......and EuroMaxx.

at Roma he had Totti and DDR who thought about themselves first and make selfies or plans to pass coke at the borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)