Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Nah not at all. Ive followed him with the NT and in Roma and all i can say is that his mentality is exactly what is wrong with the Balkan mentality. Confident, a lot of talk and more than enough talent to back it up. But when it is time to perform complacency just takes over. In other words, not what I want our one big addition to be all about, as our current batch of players is capable of winning it all if the weather is fair. We need a playmaker with the quality that left with Vidal and which is withering with a declining Licht.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
In other words another Vucinic then? I"ll be fine with that. We can afford if hes gonna have on and off games, opposed to Vucinic who was the only creative source upfront. hopefully his on games will be in CL.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
In other words another Vucinic then? I"ll be fine with that. We can afford if hes gonna have on and off games, opposed to Vucinic who was the only creative source upfront. hopefully his on games will be in CL.
No. Vucinic had big games against big teams. He was just lazy as fuck. Pjanic is a weakling.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
No. Vucinic had big games against big teams. He was just lazy as fuck. Pjanic is a weakling.

This past season, he had a decent match against us in first leg, but then again we didnt exactly show up for that one. I hear you, but like I said, youd also have to look at the set up hes going to be placed in at Juve. I think it wont trouble us if hes having some off games. There are others who could easily step up for such days.

- - - Updated - - -

Please stop feeding the troll.
I think Nzoric is being genuine. Doesnt rate the dude much. I brought up Vucinic on purpose.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In Europe, the team desperately needs a finesse guy to break down teams. This is especially true in the group stages against the 3rd and 4th teams who would live for a draw. Also, are you implying that Pirlo was a "physical monster"???
I didn't realise Pirlo played for us last season. He was invisible tbh.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This past season, he had a decent match against us in first leg, but then again we didnt exactly show up for that one. I hear you, but like I said, youd also have to look at the set up hes going to be placed in at Juve. I think it wont trouble us if hes having some off games. There are others who could easily step up for such days.
I adressed this argument in My reply to Ocelot. Lets hope i am wrong.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

There's also the obvious fact that players have a much different mentality when playing for a Juve filled with veteran leaders. Players all want to give it their all in this team. That Juve mentality will be instilled in Pjanic for sure, and I'm sure he shall embrace it with open arms as he seems to desperately want to play in a winning side.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
There's also the obvious fact that players have a much different mentality when playing for a Juve filled with veteran leaders. Players all want to give it their all in this team. That Juve mentality will be instilled in Pjanic for sure, and I'm sure he shall embrace it with open arms as he seems to desperately want to play in a winning side.
Yep completely agree. no doubt his level of play will go up a notch

Mar 3, 2014
Pirlo wasn't exactly "hard" either. Maybe Pjanic needs to improve his focus. But Pirlo was allowed to play a completely finesse game here. He just was very consistent. Roma was a circus - I'm sure with BBC behind him and Pogba/Khedira/Marchisio with him, he'll get every opportunity to perform well. If he doesn't well, then it was a risk worth taking.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So you would rather have headless chickens on the field rather than someone who can actually make a play?
All our players are strong and skilled. Pjanic is weak, both physically and mentally. If we make it work, we'll have to beat the weakness out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)