Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
All of that is true but our strength is that everyone in our team is a physical monster. All 11.
Not really that much.

I mean virtually all football players are physical monsters compared to the average guy, but I wouldn't call guys like Marchisio or Dybala physical monsters.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not really that much.

I mean virtually all football players are physical monsters compared to the average guy, but I wouldn't call guys like Marchisio or Dybala physical monsters.
Dybala's pretty damn strong. Especially when compared with Pjanic. And Marchisio is everywhere on the pitch.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Dybala's pretty damn strong. Especially when compared with Pjanic. And Marchisio is everywhere on the pitch.
I'd say Marchisio & Dybala are average for a professional football player when it comes to physicality, Pjanic is certainly below that though.

Physical monsters for me are guys like Pogba, Mandzukic, Chiellini.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'd say Marchisio & Dybala are average for a professional football player when it comes to physicality, Pjanic is certainly below that though.

Physical monsters for me are guys like Pogba, Mandzukic, Chiellini.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio not a physical monster? That's the most outrageous statement about one of our players I have ever heard :lol:
He has incredible work ethic but that doesnt make him a physical 'monster'

Oct 4, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5279818 said:
Same with Zidane, so what? They quit religion, i just checked Pjanic's twitter - 0 mentions of ramadan or anything connected to religion, maybe he is not poser or something
Awww poor rus, are u going to find a new team now? And a new forum?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Marchisio is the one with the greatest distance covered in abput 90% of our games. Of course he's a physical monster... There are different kind of physical powers; speed, strength, endurance, etc. Football is a diverse game, you won't get far with only 1 quality in your team.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Marchisio is the one with the greatest distance covered in abput 90% of our games. Of course he's a physical monster... There are different kind of physical powers; speed, strength, endurance, etc. Football is a diverse game, you won't get far with only 1 quality in your team.
There are players who have all of that.

Someone like Kante who i would definitely describe as a physical 'monster'.

Oct 4, 2011
If Pjanic succeeds i Will be thrilled, as it mean we havent lost money. But he wont. Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
Lol what? So if pogba or dybala never leave us you would be depressed because the money we would be losing by not selling them? Why is this about just money?But i saved ur post anyways to give u the RUS treatment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)