Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Vidal - '' I miss Juventus and I miss living in Turin ''

:klin:
I'd take him back if he agreed that moving to Munich was a mistake on his part and that he regrets it.

- - - Updated - - -

just realized he's only 26. he's been around for so long i thought he was 28+. damn, this guy still has a good 6-7 years ahead of him

what a transfer anyway
Same! But then you remember that he debuted in the CL with Lyon all those years ago as an 18 year old. He has been around forever, now, he can finally win major trophies in Italy and hopefully in Europe :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd take him back if he agreed that moving to Munich was a mistake on his part and that he regrets it.
absolutely. we need video evidence first. let's see him plead guilty in being an utter stupid fuck and disrespectful towards juve, and then we can talk.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Same! But then you remember that he debuted in the CL with Lyon all those years ago as an 18 year old. He has been around forever, now, he can finally win major trophies in Italy and hopefully in Europe :D
cl babbbyyyy :tuttosport:

here we come.

May 22, 2007
Roma just threw Pjanic under the bus
Exactly, they are terrified of their own fans. And the Romanisti should continue to be critical of their club's management, the likes of Sabatini etc brought the FFP issues on them in the first place, and it has now damaged their ability to hold onto important players.

Their posturing with the Iturbe signing has come back to haunt them. Roma can only go down the table.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

I remember how he silenced Bernabeu crowd and dumped Madrid out with his goal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I remember how he silenced Bernabeu crowd and dumped Madrid out with his goal.
Same. Knew he was a special talent back then. His lack of consistency has always been his downside, let's hope in a much more serious environment and surrounded by all this champions, he can strut his stuff week in-weel out.

- - - Updated - - -

Near perfect Mercato entails us signing Gabriel Jesus but this is great enough still :D
Stahhhhpppp :D

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirmed Miralem Pjanic “strongly wanted” this transfer by activating the Roma clause.

This morning Giallorossi director general Mauro Baldissoni announced on Roma Radio that Pjanic had formally requested a transfer to Juve on June 9.

“The Pjanic operation was concluded with the push of the player, who strongly wanted the transfer to Juventus by activating the release clause he had already stipulated with Roma,” Marotta told Tuttosport and La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Pjanic himself facilitated the operation by deciding to forego the percentage of that sum he would’ve been due.”

The release clause is worth €38m, but Pjanic has opted not to take the 20 per cent of the fee he was legally owed.

“It was therefore not a negotiation between Roma and Juventus directors, but merely technical meetings to define the transfer via the release clause payment.

“The player will undergo a medical with us shortly.”
Marotta adding insult to injury

:beppe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)