Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Miralem Pjanic's PR manager has claimed Juventus has beaten PSG, Chelsea and Barcelona to the midfielder's signature.
Miralem Pjanic is on the brink of completing a 38 million euro ($42.9 million) transfer from Roma to Juventus, according to his representative Adis Junuzovic.

The Bosnia-Herzegovina international has been heavily linked with a move to the Serie A champion in recent months.

And Pjanic's PR manager, Junuzovic, claimed Juve has taken a step towards securing his signature by meeting the release fee in his contract.

"Juventus have activated the €38M clause and we expect to finalize the transfer very soon," he told N1.

Junuzovic suggested the Turin giant has fended off competition from Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Barcelona in order to sign the midfielder.

"There were a lot of clubs interested in him; PSG, Chelsea, Barcelona. Juventus were the fastest and most concrete," he continued. "[The signing of the contract] should happen within the next week, and then there's the official presentation."

RELATED

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Di Marzio: #Pjanic to #Juve is now
only a formality.Just minute details
are missing(regarding the method of
payment)

GDM: #Roma will receive €32m as
#Pjanic [temporarily] gave away
15% of his entitlement on his rel
clause to join #Juve

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This is the fucking perfect signing!!! Every team is gonna fear this great juventus side! We are finally back amongst the top top teams, and we are there to stay!!!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
too bad dude. Prepare to use your dildo :D
I look forward to coming out to the second half, chasing a goal and at that moment start playing with 10 players. Mentally fragile and fairweather player coming to bolster our midfield. Sigh. If we get Kovacic as well :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

This is the fucking perfect signing!!! Every team is gonna fear this great juventus side! We are finally back amongst the top top teams, and we are there to stay!!!
:lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Di Marzio: #Pjanic to #Juve is now
only a formality.Just minute details
are missing(regarding the method of
payment)

GDM: #Roma will receive €32m as
#Pjanic [temporarily] gave away
15% of his entitlement on his rel
clause to join #Juve
GDM is a retard. First he says it's done deal, than he says Roma is saying no last night, and now he says done deal again. All within 24 hours :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Call me a dreamer, but I'm not giving up hope until the papers are signed.

:sergio:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I look forward to coming out to the second half, chasing a goal and at that moment start playing with 10 players. Mentally fragile and fairweather player coming to bolster our midfield. Sigh. If we get Kovacic as well :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
Buffon, Evra, Bonucci, Marchisio, Mandzukic and Lichtsteiner will shake the Roma syndrome out of him.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
We've got good news for #ASRoma fans on Miralem Pjanic - as soon as the site is back up.

from football italia

I thought this was a done deal?
They milking Roma fans to visit their site obviously.
Exactly , Pjanic said the PR guy who he claims not to know, had no right to make any announcements and only the Roma president should.

It's still happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)