Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
:D

Can't fucking wait for the free kicks next season.
Pogba dribbles near the box, gets fouled. Free kick for Juve. Three players getting ready to make a shot/cross.

On the right:

Paulo-Dybala-Juventus4.jpg

On the left:

In the middle:

maxresdefault.jpg

Keeper shitting his pants. Last talk between the 3 of them, deciding on who will take this one. Everyone is ready, the movement starts and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

Bonucci takes the shot like it was trained. :tuttosport:
At first I was like wtf kind of gay fan fiction am I reading then at the end I was like :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
dat feint.

Nothing less from Bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand Italian, but if I got it right this guy is saying that selling Pjanić to Juve is the as to selling Cristiano to Barca hahahahahahahahhah, what an idiot.
Roma is acknolweding us as the only worthy representative in Italy who have a shot at the CL.

:D

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
There's no good reason for us to sell Pogba. So make marotta to sell.
In an ideal world you are right. However, it has to be recognized that if the reports are accurate and Real Madrid have offered €100m and Beppe has said we want €120m, you'd have to say that if the bid increases to €120m, there is every chance that the end result would be a deal.

With €120m there is every chance we would retain Morata, sign Berardi and strengthen the defence by signing either Benatia or someone of similar quality.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,010
    In an ideal world you are right. However, it has to be recognized that if the reports are accurate and Real Madrid have offered €100m and Beppe has said we want €120m, you'd have to say that if the bid increases to €120m, there is every chance that the end result would be a deal.

With €120m there is every chance we would retain Morata, sign Berardi and strengthen the defence by signing either Benatia or someone of similar quality.
    Beppe hasnt said we want 120M, he said Pogba is going nowhere

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Local media in Bosnia report it's done.

One of the agents confirmed it.

http://ba.n1info.com/a99754/Sport-K...o-za-N1-Transfer-Pjanica-pitanje-sekunde.html

He's saying we acivated the clause and that we wanted Pjanic the most. Also said we were the fastest to react of all the top European clubs.
    Jaoooj kako bih volio da je sve to tacno.Cenim Miralema najvise jos od Liona.Samo me sekira da nas neko ne zajebe u zadnji momenat.Pravi igrac za nas.Jebote nemogu vise da izdrzim ovo ocu-necu informacije.On je sampin i MORA biti sa nama.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)