Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Ive always felt comparing a league's quality with another doesnt make much sense especially if the gap is barely big.

What matters is the fact that Bayern will have no long term competitive rival will always make the league look like a B-grade league.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ive always felt comparing a league's quality with another doesnt make much sense especially if the gap is barely big.

What matters is the fact that Bayern will have no long term competitive rival will always make the league look like a B-grade league.
Whatever, feel free to apply some arbitrary 'muh competitiveness' EPL fanrating. They love arguing EPL is better than La Liga for the same reasons you are bringing up.

I'll continue to draw my conclusions based on what happens on the pitch in those tournaments that include teams from leagues we are trying to compare.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Comparing La Liga to Cringedesliga..Yawn

Pls

Again,judging a league's quality purely based on co-efficients is not the best way to look at it imo.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

and they got 1,4b deal from sky tv :D not so much b-grade for sky

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can't believe we're comparing bundesliga to serie A. No doubt their league is better and will be for a few or more years till we overtake them.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Definitely don't agree with Coefficients being the be-all-end-all. The co-efficient system is flawed mostly due to the fact that the main reason that Serie A lost their spot (due to their idiocy) was because they did not take Europa seriously, which fortunately changes now to some extent. That doesn't change the fact that when you go team by team, Serie A is superior. The fact that Bayern absolutely steam-rolls everyone speaks to the quality at the bottom half of the table. Juventus wins, consistently, but you don't see the same Bayern score lines regularly.

That being said, the Bundesliga is definitely way better run. But in my opinion, the teams pound for pound are better in Serie A.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Definitely don't agree with Coefficients being the be-all-end-all. The co-efficient system is flawed mostly due to the fact that the main reason that Serie A lost their spot (due to their idiocy) was because they did not take Europa seriously, which fortunately changes now to some extent. That doesn't change the fact that when you go team by team, Serie A is superior. The fact that Bayern absolutely steam-rolls everyone speaks to the quality at the bottom half of the table. Juventus wins, consistently, but you don't see the same Bayern score lines regularly.

That being said, the Bundesliga is definitely way better run. But in my opinion, the teams pound for pound are better in Serie A.
This.

They really don't give two cents about EL. Just look at Sampdoria last season. They got trashed against fuckin' Vojvodina at home, 0-4.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
sounds familiar
ooh I remember...like English clubs 'don't care about CL', right?
Do you think that Vojvodina is better than Sampdoria?

These guys field second string teams in EL, most of the time, especially clubs like 'Doria, or Palermo several seasons ago. They are more focused on Serie A. Even ADL said something along these lines. There's not enough incentive for them.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Do you think that Vojvodina is better than Sampdoria?

These guys field second string teams in EL, most of the time, especially clubs like 'Doria, or Palermo several seasons ago. They are more focused on Serie A. Even ADL said something along these lines.
The same ADL who in furious rage publicly blamed Platini after being kicked by Dnipro :shifty: Definitely did care about EL

Anyways regarding Samp. They forfeited the campaign and by doing so they admitted to be a priori worse than any EL participant. You can't just forfeit and then say 'I'd won if I wanted'

So in the name of sports I declare Vojvodina to be better than Sampdoria, yes. Until the next quantifiable result, that is.

:lol:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
sounds familiar
ooh I remember...like English clubs 'don't care about CL', right?
Liverpool rotated a lot previously EL games and order to save their best player for that competition against Dortmun and Sevilla. Napoli did exactly the opposite against Villareal...

- - - Updated - - -

What's new? Does he get the house already? Did Naingoolan block Miralem already in facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)