Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Despite Beppe's press statement that Paul Pogba is not for sale, I'm pretty much convinced that the signing of Pjanic will presage the Frenchman's departure.

The UK airwaves are alive today discussing the Daily Mirror back page headline screaming £78m (€95m) Manchester United bid likely and the Spanish media speculating that Paul is top of Real Madrid's wanted list.

Nonetheless, I expect Beppe to announce the deals (Alves and Pjanic) within the next 36-48 hrs IF an agreement has been reached with Barcelona and Roma respectively.

Because of the careful balancing of the transfer dealings and the obvious desire to avoid a net shortfall after all the in's and out's have been completed I think the deals will be made official - pre medicals - either today or tomorrow. If they are not, I feel that it would signal that there is a good chance that one, possibly both targets may be lost.

A number of clubs, notably Manchester United, Arsenal and Paris SG look as though they want to get their deals done soon - prior to price changes that arise from world class performances during the Euro 2016 Tournament.

As of now it is very hard to predict the in's and out's but it certainly looks as though Abramovich is set to bankroll Conte's shopping list that might contain Liechsteiner and Morata or even Pogba himself.
We can sell Pereyra, Asamoah, Lichsteiner/Caceres to get Alves, Gomes/Pjanic.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I just hope Beppe is not doing his usual thing of going into one of those stores that sells everything for €1 and asking an assistant if there's a SALE pending in the hope of getting a minuscule reduction.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Those idiots made sure that he will leave Roma now, if he wasn't going to in the first place.

My bad, if it's three years old. In that case, he should've left those ingrates three years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)