Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Griezman is amazing but there are no guarantees that we could get him, most of Europe will be after him.

Lukaku can be obedient and $#@! off.

The only case I'd sell him would be if we have Verratti secured plus another great player like Griezman or James.
Veratti is a great option I agree, I just named a player who could improve us. With 120m imo we have a say too I don't care if whole world is after him, you can offer high fee + wage plus we are attractive destination for young players. But I don't see Pogba leaving and I hope he won't.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,367
    Are we set in defense? We got 36 old Barzagli, 31 old injury prone Chiellini. We got 2 RB's that are 30+, in midfield we are I agree while in attack we can improve I agree. What I meant is that we can't afford to reject 100m. That's a lot of money.
    we can and we will

- - - Updated - - -

We def need another CB.
    Benatia loan

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    all I said was we need another CB :D
    I may not be clear sometimes.I mainly meant to say we wouldnt need to sacrifise our stars to rejuvenate our team.I dont know ,i just assumed you wrote that by using the context of his post..
    You guys just need one small loophole and boom,i twist people's words while others around here also misinterpret a lot of posts.

Unfortunately thanks to a gif,it has solidified my status.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I may not be clear sometimes.I mainly meant to say we wouldnt need to sacrifise our stars to rejuvenate our team.I dont know ,i just assumed you wrote that by using the context of his post..
    You guys just need one small loophole and boom,i twist people's words while others around here also misinterpret a lot of posts.

Forza Pjanic

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014

And what I said is that 120m is a lot of money. :) And that we could use that money. I never said SELL, YOU MUST SELL, WE CAN BUY WHOLE NEW TEAM. =)

I am against selling him, but if he wants to leave then... :)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    And what I said is that 120m is a lot of money. :) And that we could use that money. I never said SELL, YOU MUST SELL, WE CAN BUY WHOLE NEW TEAM. =)

I am against selling him, but if he wants jto leave then... :)
    j
    Agree

But i am averse to too many channges as it is.We made a lot of changes last yr.I dont want to see another yr of many changes.
    Slow transitioning is the way to go.

Now we got Pjanic.Provided he is a success here,it would be ok to let go off Pogba the following yr after Pjanic has fully adapted to this team.Just for example's sake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)