Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Are we set in defense? We got 36 old Barzagli, 31 old injury prone Chiellini. We got 2 RB's that are 30+, in midfield we are I agree while in attack we can improve I agree. What I meant is that we can't afford to reject 100m. That's a lot of money.
dont know what you on about

We rejected nearly 100M last yr too
Really dont get these fantasies about 'investing'?Do we have so many glaring holes that we need to sacrifise Pogba for? Ask that yourselves

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Are we set in defense? We got 36 old Barzagli, 31 old injury prone Chiellini. We got 2 RB's that are 30+, in midfield we are I agree while in attack we can improve I agree. What I meant is that we can't afford to reject 100m. That's a lot of money.
And we have a 21yo Rugani and Bonucci + there are reports about Benatia on loan. We could go with this defense for another year or two without investing.

RBs are old I agree, but we don't need to sell Pogba to replace them.

You still haven't told me who should we buy with that 100mln?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It was an answer to what can we improve at, no one said we need to sell Pogba for a def. Its the same like we can't act like we have the best team out there, 120m is a lot a of money that's a fact, and 120m can improve any team no matter how hard it is.
He is the king of putting words in people's mouths he does it all the time :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It was an answer to what can we improve at, no one said we need to sell Pogba for a def. Its the same like we can't act like we have the best team out there, 120m is a lot a of money that's a fact, and 120m can improve any team no matter how hard it is.
Tell that to Tottenham

We'll get squashed in this inflated mercato

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
dont know what you on about

We rejected nearly 100M last yr too
Really dont get these fantasies about 'investing'?Do we have so many glaring holes that we need to sacrifise Pogba for? Ask that yourselves
I don't believe we rejected 100m last year tbh even if we did we sold Vidal so we couldn't lose Pogba too. Also we have no trequartista, without Morata we need high quality CF. We can go on whole day but I don't agree that we are on that level that we can't improve or its hard to improve.

And we have a 21yo Rugani and Bonucci + there are reports about Benatia on loan. We could go with this defense for another year or two without investing.

RBs are old I agree, but we don't need to sell Pogba to replace them.

You still haven't told me who should we buy with that 100mln?
again I am not saying sell Pogba to buy new defender, I said 120m is a lot of money to be rejected. There are a lot of players out there who can be bought. Griezman for example? Lukaku for CF? There are a lot of player when you have the money :)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He is the king of putting words in people's mouths he does it all the time :D
His initial post was saying we can invest big with Pogba's sale.
What words did i put in his mouth again? Honestly this is getting annoying.Its not like others dont misinterpret posts here..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't believe we rejected 100m last year tbh even if we did we sold Vidal so we couldn't lose Pogba too. Also we have no trequartista, without Morata we need high quality CF. We can go on whole day but I don't agree that we are on that level that we can't improve or its hard to improve.

again I am not saying sell Pogba to buy new defender, I said 120m is a lot of money to be rejected. There are a lot of players out there who can be bought. Griezman for example? Lukaku for CF? There are a lot of player when you have the money :)
Griezman is amazing but there are no guarantees that we could get him, most of Europe will be after him.

Lukaku can be obedient and fuck off.

The only case I'd sell him would be if we have Verratti secured plus another great player like Griezman or James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)