Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
La #Repubblica & #GdS on #Pjanic-#Juve. #Roma are in the red zone [€152m loss] & could be forced to sell #Pjanic

- - - Updated - - -

-> #Juve don't intend to pay the €38m clause for #Pjanic

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
La #Repubblica & #GdS on #Pjanic-#Juve. #Roma are in the red zone [€152m loss] & could be forced to sell #Pjanic

- - - Updated - - -

-> #Juve don't intend to pay the €38m clause for #Pjanic
Well, it's settled then. We're not getting him as I don't think they'll negotiate with us. Once the mercato gets going and crazy, some EPL club will pay that for sure.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
You can hardly see Roma coming to the table to negotiate with Juve. The club simply need to meet his buyout clause and get it over with.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #410
    Well, it's settled then. We're not getting him as I don't think they'll negotiate with us. Once the mercato gets going and crazy, some EPL club will pay that for sure.
    i dont think it is. if we have a problem with the clause i think we will try to negotiate to pay more but in 2-3 installments. maybe include some bonuses too and further increase the total amount to pay. i dont think Roma would refuse more money, even from us, if they want to sell because they are in red and the player prefers us

- - - Updated - - -

West Ham or Tottenham can easly pay the clause.Not to mention richer epl scum.
    so can we

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Roma and Juve are on good terms, Roma have just over a month to find close to 40 million or they'll be getting sanctioned by FFP.
    IIRC Roma and Juve were the only two clubs that wanted Albertini as FIGC pres.

Both Pallotta and Agnelli seem to be on the same page often.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    This year's Draxler saga. Do we rate him enough to pay 38m? No, then let's move on as quickly as possible. Because there won't be any room to lower that with so many clubs with the funds to get him for that without batting an eye.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    i dont think it is. if we have a problem with the clause i think we will try to negotiate to pay more but in 2-3 installments. maybe include some bonuses too and further increase the total amount to pay. i dont think Roma would refuse more money, even from us, if they want to sell because they are in red and the player prefers us

- - - Updated - - -

so can we
    We don't want to pay 38m it seems, yet you say we can give them more. Flawed logic no matter how you look at it.

It seems we don't value Pjanic so much to pay 38m. Nothing to do with instalments if we're to believe the media.

I just think we prefer Gomes and that's all. He's our #1 target, so we could try with a cheeky bid for Pjanic if negotiations with Valencia prolong.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    We don't want to pay 38m it seems, yet you say we can give them more. Flawed logic no matter how you look at it.

It seems we don't value Pjanic so much to pay 38m. Nothing to do with instalments if we're to believe the media.

I just think we prefer Gomes and that's all. He's our #1 target, so we could try with a cheeky bid for Pjanic if negotiations with Valencia prolong.
    Pretty much every if not all Italian media sources has Gomes as our priority target.We'll have to see what happens on that front before talking about Pjanic imo.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #416

it says we dont want to pay the clause, not we dont want to pay 38M. if the problem is paying it all at once we can negotiate to pay more, but in few installments + some bonuses maybe. if its 50M even hes worth it

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Nainggolan : ''Ho detto a Pjanic che se andrà alla Juve non mi deve più parlare. "

Can someone translate this accurately

He's probably saying that if Pjanic goes to Juve,he's told Pjanic that he should no longer to talk to him ? Have i read it correctly ? :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Nainggolan : ''Ho detto a Pjanic che se andrà alla Juve non mi deve più parlare. "

Can someone translate this accurately

He's probably saying that if Pjanic goes to Juve,he's told Pjanic that he should no longer to talk to him ? Have i read it correctly ? :D
    I told Pjanic that if he went to Juve I would no longer speak to him.

I think. At least that's something he would say.

Fuck Nainggolan is a chat idiot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)