Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why the fuck does Nainggolan feel the need to express his hate for Juventus every opportunity he gets? From a Belgian point of view I love the guy, he truly is a remarkable player to have on your team, but as a juventino I'm really getting fed up with these completely uncalled for attacks.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Jovetic was more of a saga than RVP imo.With RVP you knew it was unlikely(10m offer :rofl: :beppe:)

Jovetic even gave an interview to GDS that he wants to move to Juventus.We also had a 30M bid rejected in the last days of the window.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We don't want to pay 38m it seems, yet you say we can give them more. Flawed logic no matter how you look at it.

It seems we don't value Pjanic so much to pay 38m. Nothing to do with instalments if we're to believe the media.

I just think we prefer Gomes and that's all. He's our #1 target, so we could try with a cheeky bid for Pjanic if negotiations with Valencia prolong.
We probably didn't want to pay the 40m for Dybala but we did.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #451
    Jovetic was more of a saga than RVP imo.With RVP you knew it was unlikely(10m offer :rofl: :beppe:)

Jovetic even gave an interview to GDS that he wants to move to Juventus.We also had a 30M bid rejected in the last days of the window.
    Juvetic :touched:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    No we wanted Dybala at all costs.

We dint want to pay 35M for Draxler on the other hand.
    Not sure about at all costs. We negotiated with Zamp who was throwing numbers around like 50m to 70m but ended up settling for the sum we paid which I'm sure is more than beppe was hoping for :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Not sure about at all costs. We negotiated with Zamp who was throwing numbers around like 50m to 70m but ended up settling for the sum we paid which I'm sure is more than beppe was hoping for :D
    40M was a massive price either way which we were prepared to pay.
    Similarly we're more intent on paying close to 50M for Gomes than meeting Pjanic's release clause.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)