Miralem Pjanić (48 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Lol why is this a story now?

It's been known for years that basically all of our players party day and night when they come to Sarajevo for national team games. Especially Džeko and Pjanić.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #7,766
    Glad we got rid of the Benign Bosnian when we did. We don't need more useless mids barely jogging on the field of play.
    We let him go at the right time, but we didn't replace him last year. Imagine if we sold outright and bought Locatelli. And then this summer we go out and sign a mezzala. Our mid suddenly would look much better right now

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    He was atrocious in his last 18 months here - it was definitely the right move getting rid of him. However, the issue is/was not disposing of him, but the actual meme lolzilian we got in return. Another Tootsie special. Fuck that cunt.

May 23, 2013
    Bless Pjanic, we might not have another world class midfielder like Pjanic for a long time.

Trading him+cash for Arthur is the worst transfer by Juventus that I've seen since becoming a fan of the club.

Agnelli has blood on his hands for getting rid of Marotta. One stupid decision destroyed a decade long dynasty.

Jul 2, 2006
    Bless Pjanic, we might not have another world class midfielder like Pjanic for a long time.

Trading him+cash for Arthur is the worst transfer by Juventus that I've seen since becoming a fan of the club.

Agnelli has blood on his hands for getting rid of of Marotta.
    guy can't even play in Turkish League. we are lucky to get rid of him.

Mar 9, 2006

Agnelli has blood on his hands for getting rid of Marotta. One stupid decision destroyed a decade long dynasty.
    First it was pirlo, now its allegri who is trying to use him as regista, that's the problem, he is NOT regista.

May 23, 2013
    Also I don't think Pjanic was bad or horrible in his last couple of seasons. He started his last two seasons very well but then fell of in the second half. In fact he was tremendous in the first half of the Sarri season and I'm sure that sentiment will be reflected if you go back to late 2019 in this thread.

With that said, I always preferred Pjanic in a midfield two and didn't like Allegri moving him to regista with Khedira and Matuidi ahead of him. In the end that midfield got the job done in the league, but it really was devoid of all creativity and excitement.

Still id kill to have that over Arthur and Rabiot. Heck I swear I'd take Lemina and Sturaro over those two :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

First it was pirlo, now its allegri who is trying to use him as regista, that's the problem, he is NOT regista.
    I strongly agree with you. Pjanic was at his best in a midfield two. Allegri should've kept the 4231 system in his final season and rotated between Khedira and Matuidi as his partner.

- - - Updated - - -

guy can't even play in Turkish League. we are lucky to get rid of him.
    His career took a bad turn at Barca. Had he stayed im sure he would've done better than Rabiot or Arthur under Pirlo. Getting rid of both him and Matuidi in one summer was also bad for the team's stability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)