Miralem Pjanić (45 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This one is on Sarri. He's gonna suit Barca so much more than Sarriball. We can only hope Arthur can be 50% of what Pjanic was for us.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand your anger. But it's not stile Juve to talk bad about an ex player just because he ditched us for another club.
Oh man, we went easy on them. I just remember the Pogba saga. So much fun at United fans' expense even though we knew it was Juve getting the raw end of the deal.

Jan 22, 2016
Yeah and Giovinco was like a younger Del Piero.
But this time around Messi, who has played with both of them has said this and i take his word rather than some random hate on Internet.

"He is very similar to Xavi, as he likes to have the ball, play short and not lose it," Messi explained.
"He is very solid and he surprised me.
"Arthur has the style we have here at Barcelona, he quickly understood training and Barcelona fans like players who are good with the ball at their feet and we are used to having possession."

james95

Sep 2, 2018
But this time around Messi, who has played with both of them has said this and i take his word rather than some random hate on Internet.

"He is very similar to Xavi, as he likes to have the ball, play short and not lose it," Messi explained.
"Arthur has the style we have here at Barcelona, he quickly understood training and Barcelona fans like players who are good with the ball at their feet and we are used to having possession."
Exactly. Messi has played with Arthur. These guys are sharing their opinions as spectators. Even then, Giovinco was exceptionally talented and mainly failed due to his mental shortcomings.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

And Del Piero said Insigne will be the next great Italian player.

SAF said Phil Jones will be the GOAT English defender.

And so on and on...

SURPRISE - players/coaches praise each other all the time, means absolutely nothing.

Messi said that immediately after Arthur came from Brazil, he was trying to praise and help his new teammate. Don't see him fighting tooth and nail to stop this new Xavi from leaving btw.

Main argument in this guys favor is "he's young" and "Messi said he's the next Xavi" lol

He'll be 24 by the time he plays for us btw. Rugani and Morata for example were written off by that age. And so many other talents. But he's young....

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Messi said that immediately after Arthur came from Brazil, he was trying to praise and help his new teammate. Don't see him fighting tooth and nail to stop this new Xavi from leaving btw.

Main argument in this guys favor is "he's young" and "Messi said he's the next Xavi" lol

He'll be 24 by the time he plays for us btw. Rugani and Morata for example were written off by that age. And so many other talents. But he's young....
Well since then him and Messi have clashed, most notably during an international friendly between Argentina and Brazil.
Also, Rugani is total and utter tripe. Doesn’t take a genius to see he has 0 talent. Morata was re-acquired by Madrid at 24 despite having a poor goal record here and then went to Chelsea a year later at 25 for 70+million after failing to displace Benzema. He then proceeded to choke at Chelsea before returning to Spain. So no, he wasn’t written off at 24 - he had his opportunity at 3 big clubs while in comparison, Arthur has barely played 2 years of European football.

Jan 22, 2016
He badly reminds me of Schweinsteiger. That guy was suddenly finished reaching 30.
I see lots of similarity between the two. Except Schweinsteiger was even a better player.
I expect him to underperforme in Barca and they would try finding a way to get rid of him after one season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)