Miralem Pjanić (28 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Barcelona journalist Francesc Aguilar: "According to my information, Barça has already reached an agreement with Miralem Pjanic. He has always wanted to play for the Blaugrana...." [TJ]

Francesc Aguilar: "This morning I spoke to people close to Arthur who confirmed to me his will not to leave Barça. He has already said no to Inter to enter the Lautaro Martínez's deal. Despite Paratici's efforts, he continues to oppose the transfer and, even less, the exchange."

Francesc Aguilar: "Juve already tried for Rakitic, he currently has several offers, I think he will choose the best in sporting/economic deal. Vidal has an agreement in principle with Inter - He could be part of the Martínez deal or direct deal. He wants to return to Conte."

Francesc Aguilar: "Barca really like De Sciglio, and he could be a good reinforcement if Semedo were to go to City. Rugani is liked for some time by Barca, but is not a priority, it will depend on how the negotiations go. I see De Sciglio more feasible than Rugani."

- - - Updated - - -

-------------------////////////////////

Cristiano Zanetti: "I would never sell a player like Pjanic. I don't see anyone able to replace him, the only one is de Jong who went to Barcelona lasy year. Pjanic made a great impression on me. From the outside, it doesn't seem he wants to be sold. He seems a key player." [TJ]

Zanetti: "I still don't understand his possible transfer. If it were up to me I would always keep him, he could play in every team in the world. In his role he is irreplaceable, exactly like Ronaldo. It's as if we were saying to sell Bonucci, Chiellini, Buffon..."

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Selling Mira would be a bad move.Especially for a older Rakitic.Yes,maybe he doesn't have a perfect season but still is excellent player.Eventually,what the fuck will Jorginho bring to this squad?I will put off the market Pjanic and try to get Pogba.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
With the way he was playing this season, he won't be hard to replace.

Plus I like most of the names we are linked with lately.
Yet he is still the best mid we currently have, and we are selling him. Sounds familiar. Down to utter mediocrity.

Besides that, the names mentioned are nice, but no one has signed yet. I believe it when i see it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
potato, look at me and think along

You have an underperforming player with great ability. Your course of action is
A) sell him and leave the replacement in Pararetard's hands
B) sell a jabroni instead and buy a second player with ability to support and complement your player

???

Apr 17, 2013
C) Let's make a clean sweep, sell everyone in this garbage midfield. If it's Pjanic in 1st ok (while he still has value), then Rabiot, and next year Khedira and Matuidi.

Our benchmark have to be our world class MVPP midfield. In this sector, Pjanic is not the 1st, not 2nd, not 3rd, not 4th but 5th option.
In 2020, some still think that it is necessary to build around a player who would be 5th option in a top midfield . We can't stress enough the downfall .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
C) Let's make a clean sweep, sell everyone in this garbage midfield. If it's Pjanic in 1st ok (while he still has value), then Rabiot, and next year Khedira and Matuidi.

My benchmark his our world class MVPP midfield. In this sector, Pjanic is not the 1st, not 2nd, not 3rd, not 4th but 5th option.
In 2020, some still think that it is necessary to build around a player who would be 5th option in a top midfield . We can't stress enough the downfall .
This is not FM, you don't get to sell 3 mids and then buy 4 perfect mids as replacement, also you want to sell as little as possible to retain team chemistry

think, frenchie, think!

Apr 17, 2013
This is not FM, you don't get to sell 3 players and then buy 4 perfect players as replacement, also you want to sell as little as possible to retain team chemnistry
This midfield has no chemnistry or future: 5th season for khedira, 4th for Pjanic, 3rd for Matuidi. Rabiot is 25 but when he runs he looks like 36, Ramsay is injury prone.

I'm not asking to sell everyone, but start cleaning up from this year now. The most likely candidates to leave and who have values are Pjanic and Rabiot, let's sell them we will not regret them.
Matuidi and Khedira are unsellable we will have to wait until the end of their contract next year, Ramsay has just arrived and will not want to leave.

In addition if we don't sell we won't recruit, we're full in quantity : 6 players for 3 spots.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yet he is still the best mid we currently have, and we are selling him. Sounds familiar. Down to utter mediocrity.

Besides that, the names mentioned are nice, but no one has signed yet. I believe it when i see it.
No he is not, at least this season no. He has been absolute shit.

Bentancur is our best mid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Not this season Bro. The Benign Bosnian has been on a semi permanent vacances since the events of Cardiff.

Bentancur has inherited the mantle of best midfielder for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)