Miralem Pjanić (39 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pjanic is no longer 'non-transferable' for Juventus and could be used in a player exchange. If he leaves the number one replacement for Sarri is Jorginho who is a starter at Chelsea, but not considered 'unsellable'. [CdS]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck CDS. Yeah, let's replace one potentially useless dud with another absolutely useless POS!

Jorginho is an inferior specimen - please kick out the Trifecta of Ultimate Fuckery and bring in a competent coach and directors UNiBrow.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Fuck CDS. Yeah, let's replace one potentially useless dud with another absolutely useless POS!

Jorginho is an inferior specimen - please kick out the Trifecta of Ultimate Fuckery and bring in a competent coach and directors UNiBrow.
Jorginho, Emerson-Palmieri, Icardi,

We're linked to a load of shite

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Jorginho, Emerson-Palmieri, Icardi,

We're linked to a load of shite
Like I told @AFL_ITALIA if we buy these pieces of shit, I'm going to find it very hard to watch us next season and beyond. So many disgusting and unlikable players. I grew up watching Baggio, and then it was Del Piero and Zidane. The most disgusting player during that time was probably that putrid rat faced shitstain Inzaghi.

I've always loved technical players with an element of magic/fantasy, but I also admire those who have heart and grit like Vidal, Davids, and of course Chiellini.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Like I told @AFL_ITALIA if we buy these pieces of shit, I'm going to find it very hard to watch us next season and beyond. So many disgusting and unlikable players. I grew up watching Baggio, and then it was Del Piero and Zidane. The most disgusting player during that time was probably that putrid rat faced shitstain Inzaghi.

I've always loved technical players with an element of magic/fantasy, but I also admire those who have heart and grit like Vidal, Davids, and of course Chiellini.
You know it's coming too, this is Jj :sigh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Jorginho, Icunti, Emerson, Mertens, Milik and Willian would be a disaster in terms of wages and players who aren't good enough, too toxic/limited, too old/washed up and have no resale value.

But hey, 2 out of 8 ain't bad right? ;)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Do guys think he could bounce back to his old form, given after this extensive break?...or is this guy mentally checked out for Juve.
the club wanted to sell him last summer, then sarri wanted to build the team around him, and it took our coach only a couple of months to overplay pjanic despite the medical team's advice. do the math... for me there's only some damage control left in this story: sell him at a reasonable price.

and yes, i still rate him. watch him to return to his best at his new club. he's nowhere near finished.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So apparently this guy is Barcelona bound with Rakitic and Vidal being offered in a swap deal.

I don’t really care for Vidal but Rakitic would be pretty sweet if he can rediscover his form. Can’t be worse than what Pjanic has been offering for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ridiculous to think of us losing Pjanic to bring in players who are older and well on the decline. Only accept to cash in on pajnic for decent coin 50m like or a swap involving the likes of Arthur which could mean cash going hard as way also. Nonetheless....all for rejuvenating the team overall but that actually has to happen.

Is bentancur the future replacement for Pjanic? Bentancur tonali and maybe an SMS in midfield would be nice.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #6,920
    If we had Tonali, Bentancur, Pogba/Aouar, Ramsey, while not making losses on Matuidi, Khedira, Rabiot, then letting Pjanic go for those 2 would make sense. But we are far from that yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)