Miralem Pjanić (84 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Pjanic is being swallowed up by the back line and front line due to the Sarri system. It’s an illusion, he’s playing too far back now what sucks he’s the only midfielder capable launching one from a distance into the net. I’m not convinced he’s finished yet but he’s having a hard time with the system, I also didn’t like the fouls he conceded outside the box for Roma today.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Pjanic is being swallowed up by the back line and front line due to the Sarri system. It’s an illusion, he’s playing too far back now what sucks he’s the only midfielder capable launching one from a distance into the net. I’m not convinced he’s finished yet but he’s having a hard time with the system, I also didn’t like the fouls he conceded outside the box for Roma today.
He's playing no different than he's been for the last few years. Looks okay at times against no names, but as soon as the opposition midfield shows a bit of energy, he becomes cowardly and plays the backpass or loses possession.

He never has anyone guessing about what he's going to do next. His body language allows you to read exactly what he's going to do long before the ball is even at his feet.

May 23, 2013
No come on, let's stop the excuses. He had his best form in years at the beginning of the season under Sarri. He's just inconsistent as shit and is not made for the regista position.

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for the "he was injured" or the "he needs a rest" brigade. Rather funny when you consider the DM position is universally the least rotated in football and old man Pirlo played almost every game for us as a regista in his first season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)