Miralem Pjanić (24 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I was impressed with him tonight. I've been talking shit about him lately but he really turned up tonight and showed aggression and an ability to tackle that he is going to need this season considering how many counter attacks we will concede and how often he will be the be difference.

This Pjanic is a Pjanic I want to keep.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If it is 100mill then ddts. I dont think he fully utilized as holding midfield in Sarri system.And this is our last chances to get maximal payback from him

He is so out of gas and look dead in late game. I am sure Bentancur can step up and show his true worth

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If it is 100mill then ddts. I dont think he fully utilized as holding midfield in Sarri system.And this is our last chances to get maximal payback from him

He is so out of gas and look dead in late game. I am sure Bentancur can step up and show his true worth

He was our best mid last night by a mile at least.

We won't find an adequate replacement so late. Bentancur is ok for rotation but not as a starter.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He was our best mid last night by a mile at least.

We won't find an adequate replacement so late. Bentancur is ok for rotation but not as a starter.
If Inglese get the goal in 13' after Pjanic mistakes. Pjanic's game will turn upside down

This kind of mistake that will eliminate us in CL

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

:rofl:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

As long as you are sure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)