Miralem Pjanić (38 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
I really don't know what management is thinking. One day I think we are in secure hands and have all the faith in this management to give us a competitive squad for next season, but then the next day when I am reading the rumors, it's all just so underwhelming. I really hope we are in for a surprise and the best thing for now probably is just ignore all the transfer rumors, and check back in August. This midfield would require some SERIOUS acquisitions if we decide to sell Pjanic, and I am talking about 2 WC players, one of which has to be an all-rounder such as Pogba. Unfortunately, I don't think we have the funds to get 2 WC midfielders, especially if we are all-in for Icardi and Chiesa (which both seem to be very serious targets).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I really don't know what management is thinking. One day I think we are in secure hands and have all the faith in this management to give us a competitive squad for next season, but then the next day when I am reading the rumors, it's all just so underwhelming.
I have just the plan for you - don't read the rumours.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The throw to him was awful but he was asleep and showed 5% of the desire of his opponent. For someone who has the physique of a 10 year old meth addict he has to make himself stronger and at least draw a foul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)