Miralem Pjanić (30 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
verratti can play in several midfield positions with defensive qualities. younger and a better holding midfielder.he also can play as regista His playstyle resembles combine of pirlo and marchisio, but with more aggression to his game.
Verratti > Pjanic

- - - Updated - - -

tenor.gif

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
29 years old. He probably isn't going to get any better. If the offer is 80+ million you sell. No thanks to Verratti in exchange.
Why not straight swap with Veratti? Younger, more energetic midfielder, can play under pressure and get out of tight situations, which has been our issue over the last 2 years. But I doubt PSG would accept that deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Not for sale. We need to strengthen the midfield, not to make it even worse.
80m for 29 yo player? I hope we would accept it and reinvest wisely.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Keep and provide him with competent partners in midfield. I'm not a huge fan of his, but he's our best midfielder and we have already have a shortage of quality that needs addressing. Having to replace him as well will cause more problems than solutions imo

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
you dislike the idea or just think its a fantasy and virtually impossible?
A bit of both I suppose

I don't want Pjanic to be replaced by another inconsistent midfielder who has stagnated his career over the past 2-3 years.

He'll be washed up by 29-30 considering his lifestyle in Paris

Inb4 Juve will sort him out

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thats true, he is definitely our best midfielder and we should get rid of few others before him, like Matuidi. But Pjanic for 80m? Thats a lot of money for 29 yo player. We need to shake up this team over the summer. Players like Pjanic, Dybala have a good market value and selling them could help us with building a team for the next cycle.imo We need new blood, young, motivated players, willing to prove themselves, that will go an extra mile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)