Miralem Pjanić (33 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Veratti ... the midget midfielder ...Govinco alike human ..falling at the first touch ...naaaah

we need powerful midfielder and hope we act quickly in the market ..

Selling Pjanic ...? no hard feeling for the " play it safe " , " pass to the wings" , " infinite horizontal passes"," Infinite back passes", " I can't shoot from outside the box " , " I can't pass between defenders " , " I'm inconsistant like forever " & " I can't pass over the defense " CMF ....I don't know ... even Marchisio was better than him ...

and of course ..we need to get rid of Matuidi / Bentacour & Khedera ...which is very hard to offload all of them

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Thats true, he is definitely our best midfielder and we should get rid of few others before him, like Matuidi. But Pjanic for 80m? Thats a lot of money for 29 yo player. We need to shake up this team over the summer. Players like Pjanic, Dybala have a good market value and selling them could help us with building a team for the next cycle.imo We need new blood, young, motivated players, willing to prove themselves, that will go an extra mile.
I think the issue is more so that you can’t discard 3-4 CMs in one window and replace adequately.

Say we get rid of Pjanic(80), Matuidi (15), Khedira(0). That’s under 100mil. Even if we top that up with another 20m (we still need CB improvements, likely 2 CBs)... 120m. That’s 1 Pogba, or a Ndombele + Tonali type.

So we have Pogba, Ramsey, Bentancur, Can plus who?

Or Ndombele, Ramsey, Can, Bentancur, and an unproven teenage Tonali.

Either way, it’s a much better idea to keep our best CM, and sell one of our surplus expensive attackers to upgrade at CM (this way not as many players needed) and CB.

Last edited:
OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,563
    I'd love to see him playing as an #10. Has a lot of potential going forward and a great vision.
    I think he should be the central mid between 2 other, but he should be more mobile. Help start attacks from the back and then move up to the opponents box as we advance the ball, where he is incredibly dangerous. Hes wasted if he just sits there as the deepest mid all the time

Oct 23, 2011
    I think the best way to go forward is to scrap the regista role, releasing Pjanic for a more attacking role. After the winter break, Can demonstrated how to fill in that DM role, often switching with Bonucci, perfectly (to my surprise). This is obviously something we have to test further because you can't go in a season with some level of uncertainty in that regard but he seems to fit that role perfectly (kudos to Allegri). IMO, this squad as of now is built for a 4312 with Pjanic and Ramsey as the more advanced midfielders in front of Can. Ideally, we would sign a midfielder who would improve us even further (such as Pogba). I just don't see us using that 80 million properly, especially since we ideally have to make an improvement to our midfield even when Pjanic remains here. Realistically this is what I would like to see next season:

Szczesny
    Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
    Can
    Pjanic Ramsey
    Bernardeschi
    Dybala Ronaldo

I think this formation gives us enough flexibility to move to a 433 when required, or even a 352. Again, ideally, we would get a player such as Pogba so Ramsey and Bernardeschi could fight it out for that trequartista role. But this should be IMO what we go into next season with the players we have as of now.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
    The problem with Pjanic is that he is good in almost every single attribute but nothing spectacular in any one of them.. he does each thing well but nothing over the top..I like that diamond 442 though looks good

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I think the issue is more so that you can’t discard 3-4 CMs in one window and replace adequately.

Say we get rid of Pjanic(80), Matuidi (15), Khedira(0). That’s under 100mil. Even if we top that up with another 20m (we still need CB improvements, likely 2 CBs)... 120m. That’s 1 Pogba, or a Ndombele + Tonali type.

So we have Pogba, Ramsey, Bentancur, Can plus who?

Or Ndombele, Ramsey, Can, Bentancur, and an unproven teenage Tonali.

Either way, it’s a much better idea to keep our best CM, and sell one of our surplus expensive attackers to upgrade at CM (this way not as many players needed) and CB.
    :agree:

As much as I love Dybala, it makes more sense to sell him than Pjanic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :agree:

As much as I love Dybala, it makes more sense to sell him than Pjanic.
    Yes. I totally agree. It's very logical. That then leaves us with a 33 year old Mandzukic, an injury prone and inconsistent Costa, an injury prone and ageing Cuadrado, an incompetent decision maker in Berna, a 34 year old CR7, and a young gun trying to establish himself.

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Yes. I totally agree. It's very logical. That then leaves us with a 33 year old Mandzukic, an injury prone and inconsistent Costa, an injury prone and ageing Cuadrado, an incompetent decision maker in Berna, a 34 year old CR7, and a young gun trying to establish himself.
    I just said that it makes more sense since our midfield is shittier. Not that it's logic or what I want.

Trust me, I don't want to rely on a bunch of oldies and an inconsistent Bernardeschi in attack. Dybala is the present and future of this team. Will be our best player once Ronaldo declines and he regains his form.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I don’t think either of us is saying sell Dybala... but selling our only top-level CM seems like a rather foolish way to improve our mid.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    The problem with Pjanic is that he is good in almost every single attribute but nothing spectacular in any one of them.. he does each thing well but nothing over the top..I like that diamond 442 though looks good
    one of the best holding mids, very good and accurate passing (key passes, long balls), very hard to dispossess, he runs A LOT (usually the most during our games), very intelligent in positioning, mostly very disciplined tactically (not talking about those stupid fouls here and there). he's slow and not physical enough, still, he's a top midfielder. in fact, he's our only top midfielder left.

he needs better partners, though. emre can's physicality is a good start, too bad emre has other weaknesses like the tendency of dribbling into opponents, slow thinking, committing too many fouls. and don't get me started on our other mids... matuidi's fighting spirit, can's physicality and tackling skills, bentancur's coolness on the ball and khedira's tactical intelligence would make a perfect partner for pjanic.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Reading juve want ridiculous amounts for Pjanic. I don't want him to leave but at the age of 29 if we can get 100m plus then yeah why not? As long as we invest in equal or better I'm happy. Part of me thinks a more creative minded manager would utilise this bloke so much better than Allegri.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    We are not getting 100m plus for him. And we have bigger worries to address then cashing in on him even it would be logical to do it if bid is huge.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    We are not getting 100m plus for him. And we have bigger worries to address then cashing in on him even it would be logical to do it if bid is huge.

I'd really be nervous if we sold him. We need to add quality around him, not lose our only player who can organise a game and push pace with passes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I'd really be nervous if we sold him. We need to add quality around him, not lose our only player who can organise a game and push pace with passes.
    That is very true, especially since whoever is replacing him will cost ALOT too so not sure how cost effective it would be. That is if I even trust them to replace him after how they addressed the Pogba and Vidal departures.

Its someone like Eriksen, Verratti or such I would understand them wanting to replace him if they feel it's not working out (Thiago too even if he is too injury prone). But ideally yes, IMO they should add quality to play alongside him, not sacrifice him to get them.

It will be extra silly mistake if they sell him to afford signing Ndombele. Especially since that's exactly the kind of player he needs to play with to thrive.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    good teams who moved away from playing with a single regista either have plenty of agile forwards/wingers or at least two pjanic level midfielders or both.

selling pjanic would solve nothing but create a new gaping hole in our starting lineup. making a mistake once or twice (like selling a key midfielder like vidal or pogba without proper replacement) might happen, but a club must be very stupid to make the same mistake 3 times in 5 seasons. please don't, fab.

Last edited:
    Apr 19, 2007
    Its not about who else we have. Its about how big he is to our team vs how much we could get in return to replace him and make team better.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    Juventus have already rejected Real Madrid's first offer of €70m to sign Miralem Pjanic - The Bianconeri want €100m for the Bosnian but could let him go for €90m, Real Madrid have prepared a lucrative 4-year contract for him. [TMW]

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Juventus have already rejected Real Madrid's first offer of €70m to sign Miralem Pjanic - The Bianconeri want €100m for the Bosnian but could let him go for €90m, Real Madrid have prepared a lucrative 4-year contract for him. [TMW]
    :xfingers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)