Miralem Pjanić (117 Viewers)

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I remember the moment Miralem turned into a player he is right now.

There were a lot of talks about him leaving Juventus "for a bigger club" (Juventus were still considered something like a second tier top club back then). At that moment he was definitely one of the best players in the team if not the best one.

The management felt they were on the brink of losing him. So they offered him the main role in the new Juventus project. The entire game was declared to be built around him. He got confidence and was obviously pleased by the attention and his new status at the club.

It seems, he started to feel like he's irreplaceable. There might be even something about it in his updated contract.

And that was the moment his game started to get worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Ive said it since last season that this guy is so limited and hugely overrated (and overpaid), and people were laughing. Happy to see people realize that he doesn't do enough and isn't benefitting our play.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I think he needs to train harder, not rest. He should be benched now and then fight his way back in the team like his teammates. He has been untouchable for too long. He doesn't seem the type who is super self-motivated.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just out of curiousity, why does he get benched often at the 60th minute mark for Emre Can?

Stamina issues, rest, bad match ? I dont get it..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@pavluska

He’s been in pretty poor form, but you see how much we miss him almost every time he’s rested. He doesn’t do much of the spectacular in his new position but he does the simple things almost perfectly and makes our gameplay tick.

Would love to see him find his best form post-Christmas. Would really be a boon to our CL chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)