Miralem Pjanić (28 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Watching him move and pass the ball around in slow motion is like watching paint dry. Even more frustration because we know how good he could be.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I litterally saw him lose possession when trying to dribble, not hard to not make a miss pass when he was making backward/side ways passes all game. Barely attempted a direct or forward pass most of the time.
Bro you got burned hard. No need to embarrass yourself even more, lul.

Apr 19, 2007
Can as DM, Pjanic as RCM... in due course :klin:
Agreed. We dont need him is DM anymore with Bonucci and the outside backs we have who can be outlets. Can could do anything that Pjanic is being asked to do right now. Maybe he could struggle with slowing and speeding up the pace as Max would like but he can make almost every pass that needs to be made. Have Pjanic up higher to link to the forwards

Apr 19, 2007
Where do you see that? He played the most minutes besides Ronaldo so he should have a good handful of keypasses, but check per 90min to have a fair comparison.
Is there really any fair comparison? So if Dybal has more assists hes a better passer? No one else plays his position so its very hard to have a fair discussion. He is extremely important to our midfield and our team for that matter. The only thing I would question is how we would look with two more defensive players in a 4-2-3-1 so we can get Dybala,Ronaldo,Costa and Mandz/Bern on the field together

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Where do you see that? He played the most minutes besides Ronaldo so he should have a good handful of keypasses, but check per 90min to have a fair comparison.
m.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/serie-a/juventus/2018/09/04-47108121/juventus_numeri_da_leader_per_linizio_stagione_e_ronaldo_gi_comanda_una_classifica_/2/

Page 2

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I guess the ones where he scores the odd goal.

I dont really see how he is WC but everyone else seems to think hes really good so im probably wrong.
You're not. He isn't WC but is important for our play even if very inconsistent, but they started believing he's a 100m+ player in summer because of the 80m and 100m rumors and forgot what they saw with their own eyes.

A lot of people are too gullible. Play Fox News 24/7 in front of them for a week, and they'll turn into hardcore Trump supporters.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You're not. He isn't WC but is important for our play even if very inconsistent, but they started believing he's a 100m+ player in summer because of the 80m and 100m rumors and forgot what they saw with their own eyes.

A lot of people are too gullible. Play Fox News 24/7 in front of them for a week, and they'll turn into hardcore Trump supporters.
Do you believe that Modric is WC? I don't see that, he's the most overrated player on the planet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)