Miralem Pjanić (60 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
True, best thing you can say about them is that they aren't Macedonians :inter:
Of course you could say that. But you'd be horribly wrong.

Fun fact: Macedonia and Turkey have the best bylateral relation out of every relations these two countries have with other countries. I guess they feel bad for enslaving us for 500 years.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pjanic: "Cristiano is here now, someone who in the past few years has shown he is best in the world. At first when we trained on free kicks, it would be either me or Dybala to take it. Now, it's 100% him. Obviously: he is a tremendous free kick taker."

Bit of a beta comment from Pjanic. Both Dybala and him are better than CR7 at FK's right now. Kind of disappointed it'd be mostly Cristiano taking free-kicks tbh if this statement's true.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Pjanic: "Cristiano is here now, someone who in the past few years has shown he is best in the world. At first when we trained on free kicks, it would be either me or Dybala to take it. Now, it's 100% him. Obviously: he is a tremendous free kick taker."

Bit of a beta comment from Pjanic. Both Dybala and him are better than CR7 at FK's right now. Kind of disappointed it'd be mostly Cristiano taking free-kicks tbh if this statement's true.
:inter:

Apr 19, 2007

Its not a beta comment. Its a I know what the rules are from the coach and am not going to start shit because Im not that type of guy. I would be pretty upset if there were words about it in the media of a rift over free kicks.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

lol we have a stacked squad when it comes to free kicks, and the one that's gonna take them isn't even good at them :sergio:

off the top of my head hes the 4th best fk taker on the team,

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I absolutely would not be surprised if ronaldo gets first refusal at every set piece or pk and pjanic and dybala are told to take it on the chin for ronaldos vanity.

There is probably a clause in his contract that gives him the set pieces

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)