Miralem Pjanić (13 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
yeah, sounds like 2 seasons ago and how we crumbled in the finals. though this time, maybe we score first because of Ronaldo and cruise to a 3-0 victory.
actually reminded me of the Scudetto pact by Napoli pact one summer ago. in the end they crumbled under the ridiculous pressure, lost Sarri, Jorginho and Reina and plenty of others wanted to walk too, now their team is in a really weird spot, expect them to struggle for CL spots next season.

I'd prefer if we just said that CL is our objective or main objective, not some higher purpose that's going to decide the fate of this team

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pjanic will sign a new contract with Juventus at the end of the transfer market. He will earn the same salary of Dybala (€7-7.5m/yr), according to Corsport.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
With Ronaldo(whole 3 actually) upfront and Can and Bonucci around him, there`s every chance that we`re about to witness a monster season from Pjanic, so 7,5 mil would seem very well deserved...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I know it's more about a new crazy market numbers but how many mf earn more money than him now bar nonsense epl teams?
CMs rated around the 100m mark like Pogba, Verratti, Kroos I think are similarly paid. The wage should reflect how important we feel the player is and if we feel that Pjanič is one of the best mids in the world (like our reported asking fee of 100m suggests), it's only fair that we pay him that level money to keep him satisfied here, we're not Napoli and should keep our players happy if we can afford it

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think there's not any mf in la liga around those numbers... Modric would be after this inter saga but before that, I don't think so
Kroos is reportedly on 6.5m after tax and that's a contract negotiated 2 years ago, so it's not far from Pjanič numbers.

Modrič is a similar case to Chiellini, world class player, but was too old the moment footie market exploded and never had the chance to negotiate a fair amount. At least he's trying now, good for him. Poor old Giorgio is twice the player Bonucci will ever be, but him being 2 years older and not a bitch means that he'll retire with much less money in his bank account

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
New Pjanic and Alex Sandro deals? | Football Italia

Juventus are close to securing new contracts for Miralem Pjanic and Alex Sandro, according to Sportitalia.

The report this evening suggests the Bianconeri are eager to lock down the two players, who have plenty of interest from clubs including Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona and Manchester United.

Bosnia international midfielder Pjanic is currently under contract until June 2021, as Juve activated the €32m release clause to get him from Roma in the summer of 2016.

Left-back Alex Sandro’s deal runs to June 2020 and his price-tag has trebled since the €26m move from FC Porto in 2015.

It’s reported Juventus are in advanced negotiations with the agents of the two players to pen new contracts.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Perfect end to a very good mercato.

Only problem being a failure to properly reinforce midfield and that really could come back to bite us.

Very glad that pjanic, sandro and dybala all still with us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)