Miralem Pjanić (39 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok, besides higher wages, why in thr fuck would Pjanic want to leave now when he has thr chance to play with arguably thr best player to ever play this game? Ego? Scared that he will be overshadowed by CR7 for some rrason? Does he already know that CR7 will be responsible for takin FKs?? Its just really stupid.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
Ok, besides higher wages, why in thr fuck would Pjanic want to leave now when he has thr chance to play with arguably thr best player to ever play this game? Ego? Scared that he will be overshadowed by CR7 for some rrason? Does he already know that CR7 will be responsible for takin FKs?? Its just really stupid.
Mega-contract. He is 28, its time to get that 5-year super deal. He misses this season and his bargaining position goes in the gutter.

It's not a 'besides' problem, its the most important reason why he plays footie, prolly.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
His club finally signed the last piece to winning the CL next season, he could potentially win a historic treble in the coming season, but if he rather go to Chelsea or City for money, then good riddance and I couldn't care less if he gets a career ending injury.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Mega-contract. He is 28, its time to get that 5-year super deal. He misses this season and his bargaining position goes in the gutter.

It's not a 'besides' problem, its the most important reason why he plays footie, prolly.
He doesn't strike me as this kind of person. Quite the opposite actually. I think he's happy at Juve and will get a slight increase in salary to reassure him.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
its was just some usual flirting to get a better contract. he was also lucky we gave Can 5M a year
Especially when you take into consideration that theyve now probably trained together and hes confirmed that he is a much better player than Can.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol idk why but I can see him winning the Balon D'or one day.
Delusion maybe?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He doesn't strike me as this kind of person. Quite the opposite actually. I think he's happy at Juve and will get a slight increase in salary to reassure him.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Then why did he hire this no bullshit agent.

- - - Updated - - -

Delusion maybe?
More like mental illness, he thinks Suarez is the greatest player of all time

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Then why did he hire this no bullshit agent.

- - - Updated - - -

More like mental illness, he thinks Suarez is the greatest player of all time
A very weird comment to make, especially when you take into consideration his club just bought fucking ronaldo a week ago :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A very weird comment to make, especially when you take into consideration his club just bought fucking ronaldo a week ago :D
He despises Ronaldo.

He started off as an OK poster, but he’s turned into a lame caricature of himself and now hates players who are favourites on this forum (Pjanic, CR7) just to be a contrarian.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Replacing Pjanić with SMS is/would be utter stupidity. This Tuz fantasy over this guy has got to end. You sign him sign to compliment quality players in midfield like Pjanić, as an icing on the cake. He cant be the cake himself ffs. Man United learnt it the hard way with Pogba thinking he'll carry the midfield all on his own but the reality was obviously something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)