Miralem Pjanić (40 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
In the evening, contacts between Ramadani and Juventus and for Pjanic - talking renewal. [Di Marzio]

Sure. Every savvy person knew that it was a game for a higher contract. But I waited for this message anyway. Miralem is indispensable for this team.
Pjanic’s agent has offers from Barcelona, Chelsea & Man City but Juventus & Miralem are willing to continue together. (Sky)
Great!!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I read a rumour about Guardiola making a phone call to him. Dont know how true this is

In recent days there was also a phone call from Pep Guardiola to the player, which testifies to the estimate of the Citizens technician. But the speech has not yet been deepened Juventus' strategy, which at the moment has not started any negotiations
-Gazzetta

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can someone tell me the positive side of selling Pjanic? If there is one?
Version A) - Bye bye Pjanic = welcome to a b2b like Pogba/SMS/Kovacic?

Version B) - Bye bye Pjanic = perhaps version 'A' + Marchisio staying along with Bentancur at regista.

Version C) - Bye bye Pjanic = version 'B' at regista + plusvalenza 80m from Miralem's sale without any other top midfield addition.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, if he really wants to leave then there's nothing to do but to let him go, however if all that he wants is an improved contract here than we better be offering him one, no reason not to tbf.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I read a rumour about Guardiola making a phone call to him. Dont know how true this is

-Gazzetta
There used to be a time when clubs at least tried to appear to respect the rule that says you can't contact another club's player, unless his contract is expiring in 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Version A) - Bye bye Pjanic = welcome to a b2b like Pogba/SMS/Kovacic?

Version B) - Bye bye Pjanic = perhaps version 'A' + Marchisio staying along with Bentancur at regista.

Version C) - Bye bye Pjanic = version 'B' at regista + plusvalenza 80m from Miralem's sale without any other top midfield addition.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, if he really wants to leave then there's nothing to do but to let him go, however if all that he wants is an improved contract here than we better be offering him one, no reason not to tbf.
Pjanic is free to leave and join any club he wants as soon as his contract expires in 2021.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
is more relate to Can IMO... Pjanic knows he's better and deserve better
Aren't Can and Matuidi on 5m and Pjanic is on 5.5m?

I do think Pjanic deserves to be up there with Costa on 6m and behind Dybala. But he'd probably be asking for more than 0.5m increase.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Aren't Can and Matuidi on 5m and Pjanic is on 5.5m?

I do think Pjanic deserves to be up there with Costa on 6m and behind Dybala. But he'd probably be asking for more than 0.5m increase.
Pjanic is/was on ~4.5m iirc.

Or at least according to the image from just two pages back in this thread.

Which might not necessarily be accurate tho, also because i'm pretty sure i've seen people here discuss Matuidi being on a higher wage than just 3.5m/year.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic is free to leave and join any club he wants as soon as his contract expires in 2021.
That should normally be the case if not for potentially receiving an huge offer that we or the player hisself simply can't refuse.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's overrated SMS is better.
Paul Pogba ?

He's a money dabbing ho. But when played right, no one besides allergi ever did, he's the best midfield talent in the world

- - - Updated - - -

Going full hypothetical madrid style

How would our marketability look with Christiano Ronaldo, Dybala and Pogba in the same team ?

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4,317
    Pjanic is/was on ~4.5m iirc.

Or at least according to the image from just two pages back in this thread.

Which might not necessarily be accurate tho, also because i'm pretty sure i've seen people here discuss Matuidi being on a higher wage than just 3.5m/year.

- - - Updated - - -

That should normally be the case if not for potentially receiving an huge offer that we or the player hisself simply can't refuse.
    since Gazzetta publish them wages each year, i think they are pretty reliable. so unless someone who reads our financial reports say they arent true, i think they should be the most trusted source regarding wages

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Ugh..

Calciomercato's @FabrizioRomano exclusively understands that Pjanic's new agent Fali Ramadani wants the Bosnian to leave Juventus this summer, with Barcelona, Chelsea and Man City already having made initial approaches for the midfielder.
    Pjanic hires an agent that can facilitate a transfer ie. Pjanic wants to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)