Miralem Pjanić (7 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
I’m not trolling fags. I rate Pjanic outside of regista but I don’t overrate him like some of you retards. I don’t have blind hate for him and would be happy to see him to the right of Can or Marchisio but we all know Allegri is gay for him at regista.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not trolling fags. I rate Pjanic outside of regista but I don’t overrate him like some of you retards. I don’t have blind hate for him and would be happy to see him to the right of Can or Marchisio but we all know Allegri is gay for him at regista.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol fajgz can’t handle criticism of their favorite player so want me thread banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Most overrated player I’ve seen at Jive

Jun 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lol fajgz can’t handle criticism of their favorite player so want me thread banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

mental illness

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Pjanic is definitely our most overrated player, by far. Even his fanboyz dont know how he is played properly and says that he doesnt work unless he has 2 world class mids next to him. Which he never had, so his poor performances can never be judged. So to accommodate Pjanic, we need to play 3 dudes in mid, and potentially sacrifice one of our most influential players like Cuadrado. Yeah right..

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yes Pjanic is overrated, but it's also a fact that he's our best mid in an already depleted midfield and selling him unless we get someone like Pogba+another quality mid is insane

So if we get Pogba and we absolutely had to sell pjanic to make it happen I wouldn't loose too much sleep. We have been a mid short ever since we sold Vidal though.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4,193
    Pjanic is definitely our most overrated player, by far. Even his fanboyz dont know how he is played properly and says that he doesnt work unless he has 2 world class mids next to him. Which he never had, so his poor performances can never be judged. So to accommodate Pjanic, we need to play 3 dudes in mid, and potentially sacrifice one of our most influential players like Cuadrado. Yeah right..
    @Jethro, this guy is on par with Afghan, might be even wrose

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5805479 said:
    Yes Pjanic is overrated, but it's also a fact that he's our best mid in an already depleted midfield and selling him unless we get someone like Pogba+another quality mid is insane

So if we get Pogba and we absolutely had to sell pjanic to make it happen I wouldn't loose too much sleep. We have been a mid short ever since we sold Vidal though.
    how is he overrated?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

how is he overrated?
    Noone with a brain cares about your opinion, your favorite posters and offtopic posts. You seem like a popular dude in here and you have done well to get where you are today - well done, for that I congratulate and respect you.. But unless you actually have something to say, then ignore my posts and just stfu please :)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

how is he overrated?
    Pjanic has to play with Khedira and Matuidi. People doesn't see that, Pjanic plays in different role that he played at Roma and Bosnia as well. He's regista and still Juve's best midfielder and probably most important player.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4,197
    Noone with a brain cares about your opinion, your favorite posters and offtopic posts. You seem like a popular dude in here and you have done well to get where you are today - well done, for that I congratulate and respect you.. But unless you actually have something to say, then ignore my posts and just stfu please :)
    everything you post is for all to see, read and reply to if they want, you cant stop anyone from doing so. in fact, im gonna reply to every post of yours from now on, just to piss you off :)

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic has to play with Khedira and Matuidi. People doesn't see that, Pjanic plays in different role that he played at Roma and Bosnia as well. He's regista and still Juve's best midfielder and probably most important player.
    one just has to look at a Juventus game last season without him, to realize how important he is. hes carrying the whole midfield on his back

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
    everything you post is for all to see, read and reply to if they want, you cant stop anyone from doing so. in fact, im gonna reply to every post of yours from now on, just to piss you off :)

- - - Updated - - -

one just has to look at a Juventus game last season without him, to realize how important he is. hes carrying the whole midfield on his back
    Exactly. Everytime i watch Juve without him i think about the balance he brings in Juventus' midfield. Only haters can say that he's overrated. Both Madrid matches explain that how important is Pjanic to Juve.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Pjanic is not overrated he is just not properly utilized. When we play two players aheadof him who dont track back or fight for the ball and a slow as hell to the side of khedira it puts a ridiculous amount of pressure on him to be a player that he simply isnt. He actually does a surprsingly decent job at it because he is class but simply is not a physical battler so yes he does need some help from other CMs

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Haha okay, alright. That gets your post-count going as well, so its a win-win-situation I guess.

lol what does that mean, we havnt had a midfield the last 2 seasons, so I dont know what he really is carrying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)