Miralem Pjanić (15 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We will see. Nothing really we can do, if he wants to go, he will go to Barca. Juve wont block it, the only concern is transfer fee, if he decides to leave I would be happy with 90m. Reinvest in SMS and Golovin.

TBF big sale in midfield is quite possible. We are linked with so many MF that I wouldnt be suprised if we sell him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Even though I think Pjanic fits Barcelona like a glove in terms of his playing style. I just don't see where they'll play him? Coutinho is supposed to be taking Iniesta's place, and Rakitic has been doing well alongside Busquets. That being said though, Barca is just stockpiling players in the past few years, the way they've been acting in the transfer market, and the way Real has ; the roles have completely reversed. Its Real now that gives chances to their academy players and only buys players where they need them, and Barca who looks like they just try and buy any star that is available on the market.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,946
    Even though I think Pjanic fits Barcelona like a glove in terms of his playing style. I just don't see where they'll play him? Coutinho is supposed to be taking Iniesta's place, and Rakitic has been doing well alongside Busquets. That being said though, Barca is just stockpiling players in the past few years, the way they've been acting in the transfer market, and the way Real has ; the roles have completely reversed. Its Real now that gives chances to their academy players and only buys players where they need them, and Barca who looks like they just try and buy any star that is available on the market.
    hed easily bench rakitic

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Sell.
    he liked it because they said hes a world class footballer

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    My guess is they want Pjanic to play in Iniesta's role while Coutinho takes his place further forward on the LW

Even then, i'd agree it'd be an odd fit especially since he's played regista for the last 2 seasons

Find it very unlikely we'd sell him anyway

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I don't know, the more I think about Bentancour, the more I feel he can be a big time regista. I'm not convinced he can be a b2b midfield at all right now, he lacks the aggressiveness for it.

If the 70/80M is reinvested in SMS, it could become interesting. Problem is Lotito would absolutely rape us.

And we all know that if Pjanic pushes to go, he will go anyway.

Bentancour - SMS - Emre Can could be a very interesting midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)