Miralem Pjanić (11 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
I have no idea how people can watch our games and somehow come to a conclusion that he is easily replaceable. If I owned a football team, I think I'd rather hire my cat as a talent scout over quite a few people on here.

- - - Updated - - -

And how fucking hard is it to be smarter than my dumb cat?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We may not have a semi decent alternative but we do have better alternatives in Marchisio and potentially Bentancur. That is tho if we plan on keeping him as a regista where he is half the player that he can be.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio will never play a 1000+ minute season agian, no point in deluding yourself

And Bentancur better than Pjanic lmao

dont you have some beheading to attend?
:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I have no idea how people can watch our games and somehow come to a conclusion that he is easily replaceable. If I owned a football team, I think I'd rather hire my cat as a talent scout over quite a few people on here.

- - - Updated - - -

And how fucking hard is it to be smarter than my dumb cat?
Plenty of people want us to sell Pjanic, Higuain, Alex Sandro etc but complain when Marotta sells players every year and we don’t have any continuity.

Oh and my cat is smart and beautiful. I love her to bits, I do.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
My 8 y old cat ,she is Bianconeri . She likes to eat and hates strangers,every time someone comes to visit us she decide to go for a walk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If anyone pays more than 60 for him, sack him in a heartbeat, he's not a world beater by any stretch of the imagination.

Fork out 100 for a top class midfielder and we'll be right.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio will never play a 1000+ minute season agian, no point in deluding yourself

And Bentancur better than Pjanic lmao

dont you have some beheading to attend?
Bigoted pleb.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If you want to sell Pjanic, then you just don't understand how difficult his job is here. There are few CMs who could cope in our formation. If you want to sell him to buy a bulldozer CM then fine, I agree. Do these CMs exist? Barely. It's not SMS or Pogba, they would get killed in our formation too sometimes.

Forget looking for key passes, he is just trying to stay alive most of the match. Gets on the ball, turns, turns again. Turns one more time. Khedira/Matuidi incapable of offering between the lines or playing one touch. Looks up again, Mandzukic standing beside Alex Sandro. Looks up again, Higuain picking cherries.

Costa needs a few seconds to get up the pitch because he is playing midfield, helping MDS defend ffs.
Absolutely this. I felt bad for him watching him in the CL this season.

Get him some supporting partners in midfield that will hustle. A player like Khedira is not adequate

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, his inconsistency is not his fault, but the responsibility lies with those around him? :boh: :numnum:

Pjanic is great, on his day, but he is incredibly inconsistent.

I wouldn't sell him, but what if someone came in and offered 70-80 million?

Dogs are way cooler than cats :stuckup:

@zizinho Who da fuck is Susic? Sosees is Egyptian for sausage :p :klin:

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,737
    So, his inconsistency is not his fault, but the responsibility lies with those around him? :boh: :numnum:

@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=18291" target="_blank">zizinho</a> Who da fuck is Susic? Sosees is Egyptian for sausage :p :klin:
    nephew of this guy

and an even bigger legend than him, right @Jethro

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

@zizinho Who da fuck is Susic? Sosees is Egyptian for sausage :p :klin:
    You constantly bitch about Beppe selling our top players but now say it would be okay to sell our best CM by far (and a top 5-6 player in the entire team) for 70-80mil? :baus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    You constantly bitch about Beppe selling our top players but now say it would be okay to sell our best CM by far (and a top 5-6 player in the entire team) for 70-80mil? :baus:
    Read again Bro. Comprehension lessons are in order :p

I said what if and added a question mark. I said I wouldn't sell him. However, if selling both Higuain and Pjanic meant getting Modric or Kovacic from Madrid, the return of Pogba or the acquisition of SMS, and one of Morata or Martil, would you say no to that? :klin:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Read again Bro. Comprehension lessons are in order :p

I said what if and added a question mark. I said I wouldn't sell him. However, if selling both Higuain and Pjanic meant getting Modric or Kovacic from Madrid, the return of Pogba or the acquisition of SMS, and one of Morata or Martil, would you say no to that? :klin:
    I read what you said. And yet here you are coming up with silly scenarios to justify selling one of our best players when it suits your agenda. You are a bad man, Charlie Brown. No wonder you going to the Inferno. :(

And no, I would not replace Pjanic with Kovacic. Modric, more likely, though him being 33 is tough.

But I doubt, we'd ever get such a combination of signings from selling Pjanic + Higuain. And some continuity is a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)