Miralem Pjanić (76 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,601
    As a "distributing mid" he's average at best.

It's not as if we actually play better when he's on the pitch either. Like I heard my neighbour say at the Sampdoria game when he had to come off injured: "Doesn't matter, it's not as if he does anything anyway."
    Which is obviously a bit of an exageration, but I definitely understand why someone would say that.
    no hes not

we dont look better because we dont have any passing from the back. today, Barza was our best passer beside him, which tells you all you need to know. also, hard to play well with or without him, when we displace a pass every 4-5 touches

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I rate him and consider him world class. One of the few I hope won't get sold. But it has to be said, he did not have a good game tonight.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    No excuse for that 2nd yellow challenge. Looks undisciplined too often lately.

He gets a pass on chance creation because he has no one to pass to behind the defense. Mario and Higuain haven't made a run in behind since 2015. Khedira and Matuidi get in good positions maybe once a match.

May 23, 2013
    Playing him further up is the solution but who do you play behind? Marchisio ?
    Yes of course Marchisio should play there instead but sadly Allegri has it out for him

- - - Updated - - -

hes the only distributing mid we have, Khedira and Matuidi are btb mids, who when we play 433 often stay high and help Higgy in pressing. you take out Pjanic of the game, whos gonna playmake? its easy for teams to shut us down this way, yet he still manages to make us tick. but you hate him, so you will never admit how good he is
    Answer is easy Marchisio plays instead of him and we have a midfielder who can distribute and actually take control of the game which you know most registas are suppose to do.

May 23, 2013
    Also just want to point out I definitely don’t hate Pjanic. Just look at my old posts I was sucking his dick for most of last season.

Just for me he is a poor regista

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio was subbed after 60 minutes against Crotone, then missed the Napoli game due to injury. stop with this nonsense already
    He was out with a flue vs Napoli cmon

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    Yes of course Marchisio should play there instead but sadly Allegri has it out for him

- - - Updated - - -

Answer is easy Marchisio plays instead of him and we have a midfielder who can distribute and actually take control of the game which you know most registas are suppose to do.
    I think its a combo of allegri not thinking he’s the same and honestly marchisio not being the same

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    He played better when there was just him and khedira. With the addition of matuidi, which was supposed to get the best out of him, didn't help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)