Miralem Pjanić (38 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Most realistic

Veratti gets new psg contract with more $
Pjanic signs new contract extention with us with a few cents more per week
Barca sign nobody because they have coutinho

Mar 30, 2006
Pjanic is our only world class midfielder. We can't afford to lose him. IF anything we need to sign another world class mid to join him this summer. I also hope Betancur continues to develop into a top player. We should put our entire budget into signing SMS.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
PSG wants Pjanic. Big offer, but Juventus says no.

According to "Corriere della Sera" Paris Saint Germain has an offer for Miralem Pjanic in amount of 8 million euros net per season and for total period of 5 years. The offer reveals a new market strategy of club owner: to build a competitive team to win Champions League because Ligue 1 is not enough. Pjanic has a contract with Juventus until 2021 and the club already has intentions to not sell him. Moreover, Bosnian player did not show any desire to leave Turin.

By transfermarketweb.com

Calma for now, there are many other rumours circulating around.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Just like Vidal and Pogba before him.
y, if we sold Pogba I see no reason to believe Pjanič is untouchable for Beppster. Good thing is, Miralem seems to be enjoying himself at Juve and wouldn't want to leave unless a really pretty offer from someone like Real Madrid came in

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
PSG is about the same level of attraction as Juve or Bayern though, not EPL or La Liga and only an outside chance at CL. I'm not sure Miralem would make the switch just for money, I mean he's already making good money at Juve and we'd probably give him a pay-rise to make him happy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PSG is about the same level of attraction as Juve or Bayern though, not EPL or La Liga and only an outside chance at CL. I'm not sure Miralem would make the switch just for money, I mean he's already making good money at Juve and we'd probably give him a pay-rise to make him happy.
Marotta being faced with two options, giving Pjanic a pay-rise or getting paid a hefty sum from PSG, I know without thinking what he will choose. If PSG double his salary, I am sure he will find them much more attractive than any club on earth regardless of its location, let alone Paris.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
If pjanic wants to leave whatever his motive is (salary, france) I guess we should let him

Emre Can has been playing more as a regista/DM anyway and can take his spot , plus we have bentancur

We can use the money to get a B2B midfielder

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If pjanic wants to leave whatever his motive is (salary, france) I guess we should let him

Emre Can has been playing more as a regista/DM anyway and can take his spot , plus we have bentancur

We can use the money to get a B2B midfielder
What would would Emre Can do us playing for another team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)