Miralem Pjanić (34 Viewers)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Why?

He did well (altho a bad start to the game) against one of the worst teams in Italy. Nothing to write home about; what you expect from him. Another day at the office.
I was just waiting for his performance review cause i just watched the highlights and i thought his goal was beautiful and he also got couple nice assists

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Individual brilliance otherwise he misplaced a few passes
This post: http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42524-Miralem-Pjanić?p=5419502&viewfull=1#post5419502

:baus: ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

I got banned because I said selling Pogba and thinking you can replace him with Pjanic means three things:

1) Our board of directors are idiots.
2) Juventus fans are retarded for believing them.
3) Allegri is absolved of all blame, regardless of whether or not he continues being the complete idiot he always has been (still better than Conte though) because that decision single-handedly fucked our season.

I have a preTTy strong feeling no one is gonna ban me for saying it this time. We just lost to a bunch of KIDS! CHILDREN! I understand if this Milan team beats us in 4 years when they become a top European side, but to lose to them NOW?

Makes me wanna vomit. Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, and now our star man is fucking Pjanic?! Actually that's a lie, our star man, meaning the least shitty of the shittiest midfield I've ever seen, is fucking Hernanes! Let that gross reality sink in: Hernanes is our best midfielder.

What shame. Champions League is going to be soSOososoSOso embarrassing. Good news is, if we keep it up, we probably won't have to play in it next year!

BRING BACK GIOVINCO!
:rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Remember this gem of his from the summer: http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42561-Dani-Alves?p=5552247&viewfull=1#post5552247

When I pull up these quotes after Spalletti does absurdly well at Inter, and remind you of how foolish you are, will you please quit watching football?

And are you seriously suggesting Allegri is better than him? When has Allegri ever been in a situation where he has a shit squad and still managed to win anything? Get lost!
:lol2:
@Bianconero81

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)