Miralem Pjanić (5 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
One of his best ever individual performances, made Naingollan and Strootman look mediocre all game long, too bad his shot at the end didn't go in, that wouldv topped both his performance as legendary and 2-0 would have showcased the real gap between Juve and Roma, if not for poor finishing and weak decision-making in the final third than this game could have easily been a 3:0 long before Roma even had their first clear chance at goal...

What matters most is the 3points and is great to see Pjanic and Sczezsny putting in such world class displays. :tup:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
One of his best, or probably his best, game in a Juve jersey. He bossed the MF from beginning to end, and the shot saved on to the post at the end would have topped an unbelievable performance. I have criticised him for his performances in big matches in the past, but this one was on another level. Forza Pjanic!

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
One of his best, or probably his best, game in a Juve jersey. He bossed the MF from beginning to end, and the shot saved on to the post at the end would have topped an unbelievable performance. I have criticised him for his performances in big matches in the past, but this one was on another level. Forza Pjanic!
ya i hope it wasnt just because he was trying to prove a point to roma...he needs to do this week in week out

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
From this game alone you'd think Pjanic would do well to never pass to Higuain ever again.

That one pass over the top to the back post in the 1st half is insane and Higuain just pulls out of it.

This is why I always say it takes 2 players to make a pass work. Sometimes when people complain Pjanic is anonymous it's really because there is nothing for him to find. Imagine him aiming at Mbappe or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)