Miralem Pjanić (11 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another very good game.

He is controlling possession so well.

I think he needs to develop more of an understanding with Matuidi though. Neither are protecting the defense very well. Matuidi has done well adding pressing to our game but that is taking him away from in front of the defense. Pjanic is getting forward more, but again at the expense of the defense. They need to work on if Matuidi presses, Pjanic sits back. Either that or Pjanic gets forward as often as he currently does, and Matuidi sits back more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
A true wizard. I liked him ever since his Lyon days, I'm so glad we signed him.

And it seems we'll have a hell of a duo with him next to Matuidi.

I just wish we had a better defense which seems way too fragile at this point.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
A true wizard. I liked him ever since his Lyon days, I'm so glad we signed him.

And it seems we'll have a hell of a duo with him next to Matuidi.

I just wish we had a better defense which seems way too fragile at this point.
I wish Höwedes could improve that. :xfinger:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I do hope this isn't one of his "short good phase" because right now he's showing amazing levels of pure quality. Keep it up and I can see being up there with the best mids around.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's world class (at padding stats)

No but seriously he's developed into a a truly top CM with us now. We always knew he was fantastic creatively, scored great free kicks and was an assist master, but now he's added defensive solidity to his game. Complete player.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yes, he is absolutely world class right now. What a fucking master of the position.

The biggest difference from when he arrived: confidence. How the mind can influence performance. He's just so damn confident that he manages to control the whole flow of the game. Playing with an aggressive beast at his side can only help.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Matuidi is bringing the best out of Pjanic IMO.

So much more freedom. Shout-out to Matuidi and the insane amount of ground he covers in the matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)