Miralem Pjanić (35 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
He is amazing when he is in the final third! Can't remember which game it was earlier this season when he provided a great cut back from the byline for a goal.

Hopefully with matuidi around he can advance forward more often

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is amazing when he is in the final third! Can't remember which game it was earlier this season when he provided a great cut back from the byline for a goal.

Hopefully with matuidi around he can advance forward more often
That's precisely why I think Matuidi is the best transfer this season. You are going to see huge differences in our other CM's this season.

Marchisio: He can make those amazing runs forward again.
Pjanic: Less defensive duties and more time to work his magic.
Khedira: A bit of a mix between Marchisio style runs and team contribution in possession (smart play).

Matuidi does the dirty work.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,035
    or Pjaca :allegri:

- - - Updated - - -

That's precisely why I think Matuidi is the best transfer this season. You are going to see huge differences in our other CM's this season.

Marchisio: He can make those amazing runs forward again.
    Pjanic: Less defensive duties and more time to work his magic.
    Khedira: A bit of a mix between Marchisio style runs and team contribution in possession (smart play).

Matuidi does the dirty work.
    Matuidi goes forward often himself actually. he wont be the "sit back while others are attacking" type of guy

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Matuidi goes forward often himself actually. he wont be the "sit back while others are attacking" type of guy
    And there is nothing wrong with that. But when we when the ball back and transition into the final third, that's where we need marchisio surging forward or Pjanic's distribution.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,037
    And there is nothing wrong with that. But when we when the ball back and transition into the final third, that's where we need marchisio surging forward or Pjanic's distribution.
    in the 433, i see either one of Pjanic/Marchisio (probably CM8, cause hes not that player anymore after the injuries) holding the regista position, with Blaise and the other supporting the flanks going forward. Sami would play that role well actually

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I don't think we will see much of 4-3-3 unless Dybala is playing as a false 9. Right now Max is just throwing everything in two banks of four so that Dybala can run around and do whatever he wants. In 4-3-3 he has to kind of hold the RW defensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)