Miralem Pjanić (49 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wtf when did he become so good at intercepting and tackling? He was disarming players like they were nothing.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Indeed, our best player. I just wanted him to swing in corners but maybe it is just because I can't stand short corners.
Worst thing in football after tiki taka
Wtf when did he become so good at intercepting and tackling? He was disarming players like they were nothing.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
He's fired up all the time these days

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Indeed, our best player. I just wanted him to swing in corners but maybe it is just because I can't stand short corners.
:tup:

Have no clue why we did so many short corners with him on the pitch. And they were all terrible.

Really impressive performance from him. Our forwards need to better anticipate some of his through balls and dinks over the top, as they were caught flat-footed too many times.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So glad the 4-2-3-1 was able to bring the best out of him. He really is such a skillful player and a joy to watch when on form

Really going to miss him when he ditches us for Arsenal :cry:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:tup:

Have no clue why we did so many short corners with him on the pitch. And they were all terrible.

Really impressive performance from him. Our forwards need to better anticipate some of his through balls and dinks over the top, as they were caught flat-footed too many times.
Only once Khedira ran into space, the other times our forwards were so static and I mentioned it that all his mid range chips won't reach anyone. He was our best player for the amount of times he recovered the ball not for his offensive output.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was a pickpocketer today.

What Pjanic did in the half season break?,
Is he still net negative on the pitch?

Should we move on from him at end of season? Try to recoup some of his cost?

- - - Updated - - -

Only once Khedira ran into space, the other times our forwards were so static and I mentioned it that all his mid range chips won't reach anyone. He was our best player for the amount of times he recovered the ball not for his offensive output.
Which is even more impressive considering the type of player he is. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)