Successful Tackles: 3
Clearances: 2
Interceptions: 1

Total passes: 113
Accurate passs: 102
Key passes: 3
Pass Success: 90%
@Scottish :p

"Pjanic - it's taking him quite a while to properly gel into this team. Even if he's involved in so many of our goals a large part of his passes don't come off."

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Shit, am I really the only person who feels he still sticks out a bit? He's not able to read other players' runs all of the time and this results in awkward passes at times.

If I am the only one then maybe I'm imagining it :D

To be clear - great player, great signing. Really happy he's on our team :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shit, am I really the only person who feels he still sticks out a bit? He's not able to read other players' runs all of the time and this results in awkward passes at times.

If I am the only one then maybe I'm imagining it :D

To be clear - great player, great signing. Really happy he's on our team :tup:
:heart:

This happened often earlier in the season... but I think you are projecting his early season disconnect from the other players on the pitch to what's going on today, where he has much better understanding.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
:heart:

This happened often earlier in the season... but I think you are projecting his early season disconnect from the other players on the pitch to what's going on today, where he has much better understanding.
The specific instances I can remember were before the red card when we were being pressed. Maybe that coloured my perception for the rest of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)