Miralem Pjanić (41 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Well it's a statistics based site so it's only natural that the player with the best statistics in our team is doing well with their rating system. It only shows that statistics never tell the whole story.

Whoscored isn't about who's the best player in reality it's about who's doing the best statistically. There is a big difference between the two.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Agreed, he has shown more personality in the last two games. He needs to realise he is playing for Juve and not Roma and 100% effort and commitment are a must in every game.

But still tho, love his #statpadding
I don't really care about stats, of course the numbers are important because in the end they contribute to the games. I criticise when it's necessary and praise when it's deserved but when things are not going well I will never shut up.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Let's hope he will be okay for that Milan sluts .He was really dissapointed yesterday when subbed due to injury.He was really inspired and played well.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
let's look on the bright side.

Even inf Pjanic didnt make us a better team, him leaving Roma surely made them a worse team.
So, that is still a pretty decent transfer move. Given the fact that we paid 30 million for him, which isn't too much in current footballing world, to score some freekicks and made our opponent Roma weaker.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's key to the midfield performance during the first semester.

You can afford to have a guy who is basically a set piece taker only when he's not a net negative on the pitch, or at least when the rest of the midfield is structured enough to cover his lack of presence. None of this is the case right now.

Also, Dybala is a great set piece taker and has already showed that. Pjanic is possibly top in the world, but Dybala isn't that far behind.

Considering all this, I'd say let's give another semester for him. But it really, really seems this is just the player he is.

If he keeps the level of the first semester, sell him for profit next summer and completely reshape the mid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's key to the midfield performance during the first semester.

You can afford to have a guy who is basically a set piece taker only when he's not a net negative on the pitch, or at least when the rest of the midfield is structured enough to cover his lack of presence. None of this is the case right now.

Also, Dybala is a great set piece taker and has already showed that. Pjanic is possibly top in the world, but Dybala isn't that far behind.

Considering all this, I'd say let's give another semester for him. But it really, really seems this is just the player he is.

If he keeps the level of the first semester, sell him for profit next summer and completely reshape the mid.
Another sensible post.

Yeh, im not buying that he is just lacking covering. He is very good at assisting, and at set pieces. But overall his presence is dodgy at best. He has won us game.. but you never get the feel with him that he is clicking in our team.

Maybe it is hm, maybe is Alegri, maybe both.... but the fact is that, as of today, he is not the player we paid for.

I think that is more realistic and eays to stwitch formations and simply bench him....than having to find another pogba and another vidal to finally make this guy tic.

Too early to tell...the team is kind of a mess right now...we dont have an identity. But is not positive overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)