Miralem Pjanić (48 Viewers)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Yeah, Allan would be fantastic.

Lemina could develop into such a guy as well.
Allan + Pjanic = we win Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi for sure!!!!! And maybe - just maybe! - we have a real chance at that elusive and illustrious Trofeo Tim OMGGG U GUYS!!! can u imagine?!

I know I'm being too crazy optimistic but with Allan + Pjanic + Allegri (?!!?!!?!??!) who says you can't DREAM BIG!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Allan + Pjanic = we win Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi for sure!!!!! And maybe - just maybe! - we have a real chance at that elusive and illustrious Trofeo Tim OMGGG U GUYS!!! can u imagine?!

I know I'm being too crazy optimistic but with Allan + Pjanic + Allegri (?!!?!!?!??!) who says you can't DREAM BIG!!
You're a waste.

- - - Updated - - -

You have no idea. @Post Ironic
I do :rofl:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Allan is $#@!. let's just get James
Ummm, what are you even talking about right now? What are you actually even saying?

James is a world class talent, proved his worth on some of the world's biggest stages, and he would bring outstanding quality to any team's attacking game.

Allan is... well.. we can WIN SO MUCH if we have him. SO MANY TROPHIES! Cause he brings "balance" and will somehow solve our creative issues and lack of off-the-ball-movement. Cause he runs a lot, and has a lot of stamina - you know, like Gattuso.

Did you even read my post?! Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi IN THE BAG, MAN! Maybe even Tim Cup!?! Don't ruin this!

Lol, "Allan is bad. Let's bring in an actual world-class talent, that plays in an actual world-class team, in an actual world-class league" he says. You keep talking like that and people will start thinking you ACTUALLY wanna build a world-class team and win the Champions League or something.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Guy is a cancer. He may sleepwalk 100 miles per game, I don't care. He's too lethargic to play at this level. He absolutely failed every match we had against decent teams so far.

I think he should get chances till the end of the season, given his talent.

But to me it's becoming clear that the problem is not who surrounds him or how many midfielders we have. It's only him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Guy is a cancer. He may sleepwalk 100 miles per game, I don't care. He's too lethargic to play at this level. He absolutely failed every match we had against decent teams so far.

I think he should get chances till the end of the season, given his talent.

But to me it's becoming clear that the problem is not who surrounds him or how many midfielders we have. It's only him.
Pjanic is not a player that takes a struggling team on his shoulders. He's the type of player who takes a functioning team to another level.

There are lots of creative players like that. If he had Vidal's athleticism then he'd have gone for 100M but instead we got him for 30M. He's highly dependent on his teammates unless it's a dead ball. But if his teammates are playing well, he will amplify them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)