Miralem Pjanić (19 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5412873 said:
Pepe left juventus because of his fitness conditions, same story with caceres, we can only feel sorry for them, and now you want to compare them with cunt that left juventus for a more money and more glory lol
I do not want to compare anybody to anybody and you for some reason did not answer my question. Do you miss Simone? I just know he is your favorite and there is nothing bad about that. I bet you do. Anyways I wanna see Vidal suffering now, and this includes injuries as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I do not want to compare anybody to anybody and you for some reason did not answer my question. Do you miss Simone? I just know he is your favorite and there is nothing bad about that. I bet you do. Anyways I wanna see Vidal suffering now, and this includes injuries as well.
Thats what exactly you tried to do, why you didn't ask about del piero? Ofc I do miss him, everyone does, my passage was from the start to the end about the fuckers who left juventus because of the money and the glory issues

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Pjanic is a great player and saying otherwise after a couple of games is plain stupid. Especially since were have already seen moments of absolute brillinace from him.

At the moment we are limiting him with constant rotation and constantly playing him in different positions. After one game I hear that his a great regista. After the next I hear that he is a shit regista but a great mezzala. Then after the next game I hear that he sucks as mezzala but would be a great trequartista.

We need time for Allegri to find the best place on the field for him and for Pjanic to find the right balance. If it is done, then he will be huge for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)