Miralem Pjanić (98 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
very happy he is injured. hopefully out a while so we can play with a proper midfielder instead
I doubt we have many 'proper' midfielders at the moment.

The state of our midfield when a rusty Marchisio is 20x better than the next best mid in the squad should tell you all.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I doubt we have many 'proper' midfielders at the moment.

The state of our midfield when a rusty Marchisio is 20x better than the next best mid in the squad should tell you all.
True.

Pjanic is a cog for a well oiled midfield. Pretty much a luxury player with the way he plays (at least lately, he didn't look like this for Roma).

Sturaro is not even a footballer and Khedira looks like he's moving in a wheelchair since he lost his form.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not sure if it's really about pressure, I mean there wasn't that much today, standard match as far as Juve games go
Once his choking buddy choked, the whole team got nervous and pressure spread all over the place. I don't really understand why, I don't know why we found the urge to play this way but we did. That behaviour put pressure on Pjanic.

- - - Updated - - -

He's actually better offensively :lol2:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Really need him to find some form, he looked lost today
He looked lost in most of the games. I don't know what would be the best position for him in this team. He clearly isn't regista, a bit too static for B2B mid, and unwatchable as attacking mid, no penetration into the box. Slow and gets shrugged off the ball way too easily. I'm not entirely giving up on him, but so far he's been playing way below expectations. With Marchisio and Khedira in the middle, we'll need some more dynamic midfielder than him. Khedira and him shouldn't play together.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
When a player has no energy in midfield he better be damn extremely good at something else, like Pirlo's passing game and controlling the tempo.

This guy has no energy and is okay at some things, like the odd free kick.

Kick him now.

Jun 6, 2015
Pjanic just isn't enjoying his football at the moment. He's used to a more attacking brand of football during his time at Roma and struggled for them also when they weren't dominating.

Needs to put his head down and start working on some of his weaknesses. I'm sure he'll improve at some point though.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
For the first time in the season he was completely lost and afwul, but thats predictable when u use players out of position and expect them to shine, his 2nd worst game was the match agaisnt Inter when he was used as deep lying playmaker, seems like Allegri never learn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)